Lost and Confused

"Scotch died a miserable death being a NOC." Bourbon replied, face sinking into the bed.

"Wasn't he your friend?"

"..." Bourbon couldn't say anything

"What about your hatred for me?" Shuichi continued.

"You betrayed the Black Organisation." It sounded both right and wrong in Bourbon's head.

"I see, I understand now." Shuichi let go of Bourbon's wrist. Bourbon slumps into the bed after feeling so tensed, before pushing himself out of the bed.

"Aren't you going to tie me up, in case I run?" Bourbon rubs his wrist, slightly sore from the force Shuichi used to hold him down.

Shuichi didn't look back as he open the door and walked outside. A sweet smell of pancake and butter wafted into the room.

Shuichi walks out, with Bourbon obediently sitting on the bed. Bourbon spotted some papers on the beside table and started to examine the papers on the table, while Shuichi went to the kitchen and brought in some snacks.

Bourbon opened up one of the snacks and started eating them.

"Now I believe you should explain yourself, Akai Shuichi." Bourbon grins his teeth, growling at the man in front of him.

"Like what you can see, I kidnapped you for information." Shuichi continued to type furiously on his phone, seeming to be more concentrated on his phone.

"Like hell, you can ask the PSB for the information." Bourbon was extremely annoyed by his actions.

"Rather than what little information they have, what about the information you have, Bourbon?" Shuichi shoves his phone to his pocket as he said that. The other hand still remaining in his pocket.

"I do not know anything-." Bourbon tried to say.

"What about the new drug that the organisation had created. The one Kir had mentioned." Shuichi cuts Bourbon off halfway.

"I don't know anything about that." Bourbon tries to lie, his hand moving near his waist where he would usually keep his gun. The emptyness beside his waist says everything.

Shuichi smirked. "Your weapons are elsewhere. Tell me what does the drug do."

Bourbon felt even more annoyed by his questioning. "I will not tell you anything."

"How stubborn Bourbon." Shuichi said as he stood up from the bed and walked out of the room.

Before he left the room, Bourbon shouted out. "How long are you going to keep me in here. This is kidnapping."

Shuichi smirked as he turned around and said, "As long as I want. No one knows where you are now."

Leaving Bourbon on the bed, Shuichi left the basement, making sure he locked it securely. Even Bourbon won't be able to break out of this.

Of course, Bourbon tried to unlock the system, but without any tools and the system could not be overwrite with the system in front of him. He silently admits defeat and lies on the bed, falling into sleep.

In his Okiya Subaru persona, he visited Professor Agasa and Haibara Ai, to request for their help in reversing the process of the drug which he suspect had mind altering substances. Haibara seemed interested, and followed him along to take a look at Bourbon who was currently asleep. Haibara didn't do much though, only stating the reverse process will be a secondary project as she focus on reversing APTX4869.

25th July 2019
Basement of Kudo's manor,

Bourbon woke up in an unfamiliar bedroom with a headache. Looking around, he recalls what happened to him. A prisoner now that Akai Shuichi had captured him.

He walks out of the room, smelling something burning. Following the scent, he ended up walking to the kitchen in the basement with one Akai Shuichi looking frantic.

"What are you doing." Bourbon snarl at him, despite knowing what he is doing.

"Making breakfast for us." Shuichi replied nonchalantly, removing the burnt food from the pan.

One thing Furuya Rei can't stand is having a terrible breakfast in the morning, especially when he needs all that energy for his usual routine.

"Hand over the pan." Rei demanded.

"Why do you need the pan?" Shuichi asked, completely oblivious to his mistake.

"Cooking for us of course. I am not touching your burnt food." Rei points toward the bin, where all the burnt food were thrown away. Judging by the amount, he just threw his 3rd try at cooking.

He threw away the burnt pancake on the pan and added more oil onto the pan. Using a dry cloth, he rubbed the oil on the pan before placing it back onto the stove. Pouring a ladle full of the mixture, he swirled the pan and waited for the pancake to cook.

In a try, he was able to make some golden brown nicely cooked pancake. He proceed to cook the rest of the mixture, leaving Shuichi to set up the tableware in the dining room.

Before they knew it, they were having a casual breakfast at the table together. It was extremely unexpected, for both of them to sit at a table together.

"You are great at cooking, Bourbon." Shuichi said as he finished his first pancake.

"Obviously FBI. Unlike you who can't do basic household work." Bourbon snickered at him. "And can you stop using Bourbon. It's annoying to hear you calling me as a liquor."

"Sure, Furuya-kun."

"Tch... hearing you referring to me using kun really annoys me." Bourbon said as he took another bite.