VII

" do you think he's dead ?"

" no felix , i don't think he's dead ."

" you're both idiots shut the hell up ."

" dude it's been a literal day , how can someone sleep for so long ?!"

soft chatter filled the space of the small room , the sound was some how reassuring. informing the brunette that he was in fact not at home in his own bed , instead in the bed of a stranger. which , though sounded to be the less sensible choice of the two , was actually incredibly better. 

" a d-day ?"

the four turned to the source of the voice , minho now leaned up on his elbows under the deep black comforter. the bright light that shone through the sheer material of the curtains caused minho to squint as he looked at the four boys across the room , no other light beside the light from outside making it hard to see.

" i told you he wasn't dead !" jisung smiled as he skipped over to the bed , minho looking up at him confused.

" why-why would i be dead ?" minho questions the younger as he tilts his head.

" minho you were asleep for more than twenty four hours , i don't even know how though we were really loud ." chan chuckles as he moves to stand next to jisung.

" oh... why'd you let me sleep that long ?"

" believe me , we tried to wake you up . multiple times actually , but you wouldn't listen ." changbin groaned.

" sorry , i must've been tired ."

" it's fine ! anyway get ready , were leaving in 30 , your bag is on that chair and thats the bathroom ." chan smiles and ruffles the youngers hair , minhos cheeks flushing a light pink.

the four boys left the room , leaving minho to get ready. the boy grabs his backpack of of a wooden chair in the corner of the room , walking to the opposite side of the room and opening the door to the bathroom. the melody of the birds soft chirps and calming sound of the swaying trees calmed minhos senses. the boys neck still felt like he had broken it , though it was slightly better. he let out a content sigh as the warm water hit his back , massaging it into his skin as if it were lotion.

after showering minho changed into a pair of black ripped denim jeans , red vans and a black led zeplin shirt , a few chains dangling from his belt. after drying his hair he walked into the main room he had met the boys in a few days prior. looking up he was met with chan and changbin arm wrestling , jisung and felix cheering them on.

" c'mon channie you can do it !" felix cheers as he claps his hands.

" i know i can ! he's weak !" chan grunts as he pushes changbins arm down , it almost touching the table.

" BITCH !" changbin shouts as uses all his strength to slam chans arm down on the table.

chan stares at the younger in shock as jisung and felix break out into loud laughter , minho letting out a small giggle at chans shocked expression. the four turn to minho and felix rushes to his side , laughing hysterically. " i- did-did you see that ? chan LOST !" 

" are they just for show or-?" minho questions as he points to the brunettes muscles.

" NO ! THEY WORK !" 

" mmhm sure ." changbin snickers.

" you little shit-" chan begins before woojin cuts him off , announcing that their lunch was done.

all hell broke loose as jisung pushed changbin down and rushed past him , the older boy holding up two fingers and swiping them to the right in a quick movement. jisung fell to the ground with a thud before quickly jumping up and vanishing out of sight.

" look what you started ! jisung , come out !" woojin groaned.

" boo ." jisung whispered in changbins ear before pulling him into a chokehold.

" asshole let go !" changbin groaned as he flicked his hand up , jisung flipping over the older.

" i wouldn't do that if i were you ." woojin called as he looked to chan , the older already standing behind changbin.

" too late ." he smiled as he quickly ran in circles around the younger , changbin stumbling as he grew dizzy.

" up here shortie !" chan waved from the top floor , changbin grumbling as he took a step forward.

changbin landed on the floor with a thud , resulting in loud laughter filling the room. changbin looked down to his shoes , chan had tied his shoe laces together. a basic trick every one falls for , literally.

" they act like second graders i swear. felix , minho come here ." woojin called from the kitchen.

felix and minho walked to woojin , the older smiling as he handed them each a backpack.

" what's this ?" minho questioned as he threw the black bag over his shoulder.

" lunch , i don't know what you like so i just made you a peanut butter honey sandwich. and felix yours is the same as what i usually make 'sung , you both have four water bottles and two energy drinks ." woojin smiles before turning back to finish the other bags.

" oh , thank you !" minho smiles.

the three other boys walk over and thank woojin as he hands them their backpacks , chan turning to minho and smiling. " ready ?"

" as ready as i'll get

---------------------------------------------------------

- word count -
- 901 -

i actually kind of like this chapter. sorry it took me so long to update , i'm going to try and update more regularly. ♡