Together Forever

I am so hungry. I called mariyah joaneily sash and christyana and tahtiana and gaby to come over "i need a sexy but not to fancy normal type of clothes because were just going to the movies"i said. "Let us see what you have" joaniely spoke. Non stop throwing clothes on the floor i dont think i war so many outfits in my life. Finally about ten to twenty minutes later i got a outfit i war some cute striped leggings and a blue crop top to make the  black and white leggings not so boring. The girls helped me do my makeup and shortly after they finished up i herd a quiet knock on the door i think he was trying to be nice because his knuckles were not red at all. Its sounds really bad but right now im starving and im about to drain his blood i need something i dont want a animal right now all i want is some nice warm human blood. "You look nice" he says. "Thanks right back at you". "Shall we get going" he says. "Lets" i say. We walk down o the curb next to his nice cute no hood girl magnet car. He opens the door for me. "What a gentleman"i say in sort of a teasing flirting kind of way.i got in the car and he cranked up the music and we headed to the movies we watched blended it was the funniest movies ever i must have laughed more in that movie then in my whole life! After the movie it was only like seven. "Hey there is this party on raymond street and the night is still young want to go?" "I would be honored" i said responding to his question.

  We got to the party and all i could think about was BLOOD! All of these wierd creeper boys were hitting on me and i have no idea where daniel went so i invited him outside for a midnight snack man im hungry. I compelled marckas and made him stop moving and talking i put my mouth on his neck and put my teeth in his neck and drained his blood i couldn't stop even though i wanted to I am so hungry. I finnaly stopped and he fainted he was dying so i gave him some blood of mine witch heeled him then i compelled him to forget. Then i was on my way to find daniel i just wanted to leave.

Daniels pov.

°

°

°

"Hey what is your name"said Patricia " "im daniel" "And you" "patrica" she said in flirty way. I smile and look and see Giavonna looking at me with her eyes watering. "Giavonna" she ran and i chased.