Chapter 6

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update this is what I have so far I will continue to write chapter 6. I just thought if give my fans a little something because it has been so long.

We continued along the interstate for what seemed like ages until Alexander finally said

"I think their gone"

I was so busy looking out the window thinking of what just happened. I could slightly hear Kiara and Alexander speaking but I wasn't paying attention to them. Some really weird is going on with me and I have no idea what it is. This wasn't the first time I sensed danger and I doubt it will be the last.

I was pulled out of my thinking by Kiara poking me in the side.

"Hello earth to crystal" I finally heard her say.

"Sorry I was thinking" I replied.

"About what" asked Kiara?

"What happened, how could I possibly sense danger" I asked.

"Could it be a power" asked Kiara.

"I've never heard of a power that can sense danger but it's possible" replied Alexander.

"I don't have a power" I replied a little angrily, I just wanted to get back to my husband maybe he'd know what's going on.

Alexander took the next exit and slowly made his way towards the palace. When all of a sudden he started to speed up.

"What's going on" asked Kiara.

"I'm just making sure no ones behind us" he replied.

We raced down the streets getting closer and closer to the palace and I started to feel light headed. I placed my head in my hands hoping it would disappear.

The next thing I know it's pitch black and I cant see a thing.

"Hello" I screamed into the blackness.

But I couldn't hear anything apart from my breathing I tried to find a light switch but I couldn't feel any walls.

"Where am I please let me go" I screamed to no one in particular.

I could feel someone shaking me and calling my name but I couldn't figure out who it is.

"Please get me out of here" I screamed.

I was suddenly pulled out if the blackness with a sharp slap to the face.

"Sorry" said Kiara

"Why'd you do that" I said in a distant tone.

Although I knew why she done it she was trying to pull me out.

"You were screaming" she said in a worried voice.

"I'm ok" I replied

I had no idea what happened or how long I was stuck in the blackness but we were in the driveway if the palace and Casper was no where to be seen.

"I need to see Casper" I said out loud as I climbed out of the S.U.V.

I ran into the palace and straight to his study. There he was sitting at his desk with a worried look on his face but as soon as he seen me I was in his arms and i couldn't help but cry .

"Shh" Casper whispered over and over again trying to calm me down.

He walked me to the lounge in the study and pulled me into his lap.

"I'm sorry" I whispered between sobs.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about my queen" he replied in a serious tone.

We stayed silent for a while until we were interrupted by Kiara and Alexander.

"Sorry your Highness, we were just curious to know if you found anything about sensing danger powers" asked Alexander.

"I haven't had much time to look into it but as far as i am aware I've never encountered or heard of such power it's possible it could be a new manifestation" replied Casper.