Chapter 32

[Rosie's POV]

After our road trip of a little over nine hours we all got to the house we bought. Iz was staying the night for tonight since her apartment wasn't ready until tomorrow. Once we took everything inside we took a tour of the house. And it was like a mansion!

I went downstairs and into the living room. The room had a grey wall color so the decorations were very simple. In the center of the room, there was a huge white three-piece couch in the shape of a square without the top line. There was a glass coffee table in the center of the couch on top of the fluffiest white carpet I had ever felt. There were black and white pillows to accessorize the couch and in front of the couch was a huge flat screen tv. There was also a giant window to the right of the couch and it had a dark grey, blackout curtains.

From the living room, you can go to the kitchen. The kitchen was very simple and had all the normal appliances. There was a countertop in the center of the room with a gold chandelier right above it. All of the counters were white and grey marble and all of the cupboards and drawers were white with silver handles. Right above the sink was a huge window with light grey curtains that let the light shine through slightly when closed. The walls were a light creamy white color.

The kitchen is attached to a hallway to the front door and the dining room. The dining room had white walls and there were two windows on either side of the back door with sheer white curtains. There was a huge wooden table in the center of the room with a white, grey, and black rug under it and a wood and crystal chandelier above it. There were eight white leather and wood chairs that matched the table.

Those three rooms took up the backside of the house. From the dining room, you can enter the entertainment room it has darker grey walls and grey curtains but it is filled with things. There's a pool table, arcade games, and a home bar. There was a counter with high stools you can sit on and there is a big area for drinks on some shelves.

I headed out of that room since it wasn't attached to any other room and I then went through the hallway attached to the kitchen. The house was mainly a light grey color with white accents. There was a huge closet that I assumed was for shoes and jackets. There were also two side doors. One was for a half bathroom and the other was for the laundry room.

I headed up the stairs that the hallway was attached too and I went up to the second floor. The house has three floors and a basement. At the top of the stairs, there was a long hallway with light grey walls. To the left were three doors and to the right were four. I went to the right and I went to the very other ends. I opened the white door and I realized it was one of the bedrooms.

I made sure when we bought the house that each room had a bathroom. This bedroom had a full-sized bed and the walls were the same light grey color the rest of the house was. There was a chandelier above the bed and I guessed this would end up being my room or Sami's room. There was a good-sized closet and there were a few built-in shelves on either side of the room.

I went out of the room and looked through the other three rooms on this side of the hallway.

There was a bathroom that matched the one downstairs next to the bedroom I just looked in. One of the other doors was the master bedroom. It wasn't too much bigger than the other bedroom but it was big. There was a queen-sized bed with a chandelier above it. I realized now that it had the same things as the other rooms. There were built-in shelves and a bathroom and closet. They were all just bigger and there were two closets. I assumed all of the bedrooms had the same things but the size ranged from room to room. Also, the walls were all the same color.

I headed out of the room and I went to the last room on this side of the hall and went in. It was an empty room but I already had a plan for it. This was going to be where we rehearsed. It was a big room and there were already blackout curtains in a grey color. We definitely had to edit it but I could figure it out.

I headed out of the room and I went to the other side of the room. I opened the door on the very end of the hall and it was a good-sized closet that I would use for sheets, pillowcases, blankets, and pillows. I could also store a few other things in it but those were the main ones.

The door to the left of the closet was another bedroom. It looked the same as the other room but a little smaller.

I went into the last room on this level and when I opened the door I saw a wooden desk and it had a darker grey wall color. I realized it was a home office and I mentally claimed it. The desk was really nice and it had a nice chair with it. There were windows behind the desk but I noticed the blackout curtains and I really claimed it then. I could use this for songwriting and I absolutely loved it.

There was a spiral staircase in the office so I went up to the next level and I was met with the last bedroom and a short hallway with a door at the end. I already knew whatever was behind that door was big so when I went in I realized it was a full out movie theater. Well, the screening room at least. The room has dark grey walls and dark grey blackout curtains. There are three dark grey couches that have been placed at different heights with a huge screen in the front of the room. Behind the couches is a projector.

I headed out of the room and down the spiral staircase and then down the normal staircase. I headed into the living room and just sat down and relaxed. 

{That's it for this chapter guys! Hope you enjoyed!}

Peace✌