What is going on

Chapter 16

Fred P.O.V.

"Sorry dude I didn't know that you guys are mates."He said making this more awkward then it already was.

"Get out,"I growled."Im sorry beta I didn't know I'll just warn everyone to stay away from her but if you don't mind what's going to happen to Sierra."

"You are not to speak of what you have heard in this room if anyone knows anything that was said in this room or about this topic I will come after you understand?"

He took a big gulp,"y..yea I totally understand."With that he scurried off to leave me thinking of the possible solutions to my problems.

I got up out of my chair and headed to the pack hospital.As I walked in a slowly opened the door so I could slide in and not wake up a sleeping Asia.

"Please I need you Fred."She mumbled.I stood frozen did she just say that or maybe I heard wrong she could have said something else.

Maybe she said,"Please I need you Ed."Yea that had to be right she can't possibly be dreaming about me after everything that has happened.

As I walked up to her bed I gently shook her.When I saw her eyes flutter open instead of seeing a sleepy face I saw an outraged face.

"I swear if one more person wakes me up me and them are go to have a fuc-"
She slowly turned her head sensing that someone was still there.

"I need to talk to you."I said slowly

Asia P.O.V.

Uh oh."What's going on did I do something wrong I'm so sorry I won't do it again please don't kick me out oh gosh I'm rambling."

"No it's nothing bad I just wanted to say that it would be better if you just kept yourself isolated from everyone else."

"Why would i need to do that?"He have me a stern look and walked out of the room with one more final glance.

"Oh and your still going to training I haven't forgot."

Oh fuck