Continues ..

Mark pov : Nay I really like you I think your the one fr , I never felt this way about a girl before . Just give me a chance im gone prove to ro imma be down for you. 

Nay pov  : I mean I do like you and all but its alot going on with school and my career . We can talk but idk if I'm moving to L.A . I havnt even talked yo my close friends about it .

( jada and ro walks into the room )

Ro pov : Hey you wanted to talk to me about something ?

Me : Yeah , I really like you I just dont know how to express myself to you considering the fact that your older than me .

Ro pov : I gotta go meet up with Marcel ill talk to you later ....

            Next day ..........

*Marcel walks in school with enygel*

Armani pov : Hey bestf what are you doing walking in with him ... normally we walk in together

Enygel : well not anymore he asked me to walk in with him from now on.

( the days past by its 8th period and the bell is about to ring )

Marcel pov : Enygel meet me by the stairwell so we can kiss before my game

Enygel : okay baby

( they walk by the stairwell and starts to kiss )

*Armani enters the stairwell*

Armani pov : You backstabbing triffling hoe !

Enygel : omg it's not what it looks like he ....umm its just

Armani pov : Save it I thought we were bestf all this time you been messing around with marcel !

Enygel pov  : it's not my fault he wanted me and not you !

Marcel : Come on enygel f*** her im not worried about her and you shouldn't be either. 

( Armani runs off with tears rolling down her face )