Chapter 1-Impossible

Sitting in the middle of the gym trying to block out all the noise. My friends and teachers where trying to find out what was wrong with me but I ignored him the best that I could.I can't seem to remember what happened last night but I know something happened. All I remember is waking up in the warehouse with blood everywhere but only I was there. Was it my blood or someone else's? If it is someone else's what happened?I also remember something impossible. They can't be real. People only do what I'm doing in movies and in fiction books. Healing myself without even thinking ,moving stuff with the swipe of my hand. It's unreal maybe that was my blood but I killed myself. That still doesn't explain why I passed out there and just go home. What am I doing, this is impossible. Why am I even thinking about this.*the bell rings* I ran out of the gym and headed to the bathroom at lock the door. Okay maybe what I remember doing Is real .It wouldn't hurt to try. I put my books down. I go into my pocket and pull out a pen. I think about moving it with my mind on the direction I wanted to go. But the pen doesn't move. Maybe I need to use hand motions. I focus only on the pen. I quickly swipe my hand to the left. The pen goes flying across the room. I close my eyes and disbelief. I look up to see something very strange. A boy standing behind me with his mouth dropped almost to the floor. I stand up very quickly. Why are you in the girls bathroom I say?I'm not he says this is the boys room. I look around the room. Oh... It is I'm so sorry I didn't realize. No don't be sorry. What's your name he says I-I'm Catherine but my friends call me cat. That's cool he says laughing, I'm drew. Well nice to meet you. I look away awkwardly. Hey I say did you see anything? Yeah I saw everything but don't worry I won't tell your secret is safe with me. Thank you I hug him. Oh I'm sorry I'mnormally not like this. No he says laughing don't be sorry he pulled me back and hugs me. I pull away are we with friends now? I would like to be. Really why? One thing you're beautiful with your brown hair and green eyes and your crazy gifted. I looked into his light blue eyes what he says. Oh nothing. But now that you said something can I try something? Yeah sure. I pull A razor out of my back pocket and cut his wrist a little but deep enough so he bleeds. Ouch!! Why did you do that he says. Just trust me. I put my hands over the cut. I think about it healing. I move my hand away. Does it still hurt? No not at all. He washes the dry blood off the cut is gone. Not even a scar. How did you do that he says. I don't know I said smiling. You're amazing. He hugs me again. Don't you think we should go to class since Drew. No not really I want to practice some more. I'm glad you said that. Why? Cause we can go to my house my parents at home and you can practice there. Great cause I don't want to go home. But it's settled let's go. Walk out of the building and get into the car. So did you know about your powers or where you got them? No I have no idea but that's not even the weirdest thing. Okay then what is? I woke up in a warehouse and there was blood everywhere just not on me pay out. Who's was it? I have no clue but if it was mine I could if you myself but that doesn't explain why I didn't just go home. Why did I pass out there? Yeah you're right that is weird. I didn't get to the weird part yet. Then tell me what it is.I haven't been home in a while,i'm guessing. Why have my parents called me. He swears the car around. What are you doing. Going to your house to make sure he didn't tell your parents. Wait what I say almost screaming.Who is trying to kill my parents!?i'll tell you later. How do I know to trust you. He stopped the car looks at me. Because I trust you. Find I trust you. Hold on. Why I say as he hits the gas as hard as you can. We get to my house he gets out and ran to the front door I follow him slowly.he opens the door. He runs to the first floor of the house. I stay right by the door. Clear heels. He starts... This time I fall. We check every room almost. We were at the last store. He looks in slowly and before I could look he slams the door. He turns around and hugs me. What-what is it?He doesn't answer.what is a drew? i'm sorry I'm so very sorry. I pulled away and push past him. Don't go in there please he bags. I open the door and go in. Oh my God I say starting to cry. Both my parents are dead on the floor in a puddle of their own blood. The stomachs were torn open like something was eating their insides. I thought to the ground crying I crawl over to them. Drew pulled me back. Cat you're covered in blood let's get you cleaned up. I stand up and walk out of the room he shuts the door behind me and box it so I couldn't get in. I run into my room and grab a bag and start putting clothing into it. What are you doing says drew? Getting clothing. why? Cause I'm going to stay at your place and practiced I'm strong enough. Then were going out to the thing that killed my parents. Calm down. First you're going to go take a shower and get all the blood off you, and we cant go to my house. What do you mean. My parents I mean if they see you they approve port you to the council. Who's... I was cut off by Drew. I'll tell you later just go take a shower. I get out of the shower and see Drew waiting by the door. I get changed and walk out.so you going to tell me what you are I say with a big smile on my face. If I told you that I would have to tell you what you are and what you're about to become. He pulled me close to him he tilts my head to the side,he is incredibly strong. I stay still and quiet I can trust him I said to myself. He puts his teeth on my neck. I feel a very sharp pain. Then I thought to the ground. I wake up in my bed the pain was gone. Jill are you out there was no answer I get up and walk downstairs the kitchen. I see Drew sitting on the couch.he was pouring something into a glass. Here drink up he says. Why ?I said taking it from him.what is it? It's something to get your thirst undercontrol. What do you mean I say. Think about it for a second.I close my eyes and try to remember what happened. I hope my eyes and shock. IM A VAMPIRE!??!!?well half vampire he says what do you mean? I says is it time to catch my balance.so wait you're a vampire? Yes but I'm like you. He says smiling. What am I? Part vampire part which. Wait wide.. Okay he says that it down next to me. You know that movie blade how he's half human half vampire. Yeah I say. You know how he has the vampire strengths but none of their weaknesses. Yeah I know that. That's us. Wait really I say as I put my head down. Yeah are you okay he says. Yeah, I'm amazing I say laughing. Well you're taking is better than I thought. I'm a vampire/whitch I don't know what I'm supposed to feel. Oh well I'm sorry.its okay I feel great and depressed all the same time. Well I guess that's good. Yeah but it does not change the fact that my parents are dead. Yeah I know, do you want something to eat says drew. I don't know where wait....Do you know how to hunt?