Please

"Please"

That one word is like a drug to me. You look at me with begging eyes. I know what you want, but I deny you the pleasure. I ignore you as I work around you. You sit there on the floor, naked and wanting. I make dinner then move to the dinning room. You follow on hands and knees. You take your place at my side on the floor. We eat. I feed you like the pet you are. I occasionally pet your head or slide my foot between your legs. It makes you whimper every time. You whisper 'please' again. I'm not sure if you even realize you are begging so nicely. I reward you anyway. Pulling your hair to tip your head back. I kiss you roughly. When I pull away you whisper that word again. I ask you what you want. Your next words send a shiver of pleasure though me.

"Please use me."

I tell you to go get the toys you want me to use on you. You are gone for a few minutes and then come back with four items. Nipple clamps, a three inch thick dildo, rope and a paddle. You kneel in front of me again presenting me with the items. I place the paddle and dildo on the table. I tell you to stand. I stroke my hands up your stomach to your chest. I pinch and pull on your nipples until they are hard and attach the clamps to them. I ask you how you want to be used. I smile as I watch the shivers wrack your body. You answer me with...

"I want you to paddle my ass with the dildo in me. Please!"

"And the rope?"

"Tie me to the table so I can't move!"

I shift the chair away from the table. I grab your hair and force you face down over the table. I make sure your cock can dangle free. I tie your legs and arms to the legs of the table. Once you are positioned the way I want with your legs spread as wide as possible. I push the dildo against your lips and tell you to get it wet. It's all the lubricate you will get as you didn't bring me any. When you take it into your mouth I let go and rub my hands over your back. Then over your ass and between your legs. I slide a finger into your ass  You shutter and push back against my finger. I oblige and force it inside. You cry out and almost lose the dildo out of your mouth, but you manage to keep it in at the last second. Roughly, I force my finger in and out of you a few times before pushing it in as far as it will go. I find that lovely little spot and rub hard over it. You yelp and drop the dildo this time. I yank my hand away and smack your ass.

"Bad!" you whimper and apologize. "I should leave you here for dropping that."

You say you can do better and beg for a second chance. I give it to you. You scramble to reach the dildo as I hold it out. You practically swallow the thing whole. Before you even have time to think my hand comes down on to your ass again without any warning. You whine but keep the dildo lodged down your throat. I continue to spank your ass with my barehand until your ass is beet red and my hand is tingling. I grab the dildo and force it farther down your throat, choking you before I pull it out. I push two fingers into your ass and spread you wide open; far enough to force a third in. I slide them in and out until you start to relax and your ass starts to pull them in. I pull them out and grab the paddle. With one hand I hold the dildo at your entrance with the other I use the paddle like a hammer and drill the dildo into you like a nail into wood. You scream and shake, but stay still. Once the dildo is in I lay the paddle on your back and massage your ass cheeks and thighs. I slip a hand between your legs and stroke your still hard cock for a few seconds.

"My little slut is enjoying himself isn't her!" I don't expect and answer but I get one anyway.

"Yes, Mistress. Please, Mistress!"

I start softly at first. Just a tap really. My bare hand on your bare ass. Then increase the force a little at a time. Your ass turns red as a tomato and my hand won't stop stinging. I grab the paddle off your back. You moan and wriggle around in anticipation. I trail the paddle over your sensitive thighs and cheeks. Again, I start out light. Just a tap, but soon I'm putting all my strength behind it. Your ass will be purple and you will have a hard time sitting tomorrow but I can tell you are enjoying every second of having the dildo jammed into your ass. You are moaning and begging. The word please is like your mantra now. Your hole body shudders with every smack. I can see your cock dangling between your legs drooling pre-cum. Begging to be touched.

I toss the paddle on the floor. The clatter it makes has you jumping.  I walk away and I can hear you. Begging for me to do more, practically every other word out of your dirty mouth is please. I come back and cut the ropes holding you. I'm to hyped to undo the knots right now. I grab your hair and yank you up. I force you down into the chair I had dinner in. You sit hard shoving the dildo back in all the way. You yelp and try to stand but I make you stay there. I position your legs around the feet of the chair and arms behind the back, holding your own elbows.

"Don't. Move."

You know better than to misbehave now. You stay still. You watch me step away and pull my panties off. You can see they are dark from being so wet. I ball them up and shove them into your mouth. I smirk at you when you moan at the taste and smell. I straddle your lap. Moving my skirt so it drapes over us. You can't see what I'm doing. You let out a cry and try to thrust up into me as I slip your cock into my wet pussy. You can't do it with the way you are wrapped around the chair. All you managed it to fuck yourself on the dildo shallowly.

I take my pleasure from you. I tighten my muscles around you and rock my hips. I fuck myself on your cock getting closer and closer to cumming. Every time I hop up and down on your lap it grinds your ass down into the dildo. You are practically screaming as you beg me around my panties.

"Please, please, please."

I'm not sure you can say anything else at this point. Finally I feel my release closing in.

"Cum, Pet!"

Is all I say to you. I feel your cock pulsing and throbbing inside of me. I slide down into it one more time before clenching hard around you and I cum.