Chapter 1

Hi my name is Shania Angel Davis I'm 17 and live with my dad. My dad is the biggest drug dealer in Los Angeles. So he aint neva home but he still send money to me. My mom died in a car accident. I'm mixed with Mexican and black. I have long honey brown hair, medium-big boobs, fat ass and a belly piercing. I two best friends Dorian and Kayla. Dorian is fine. We been best friends since pre-k. He feeling me and I'm feeling him. But he Dont want it to affect our friendship. Kayla is ma main and only bitch. She crazy if you give her an eye roll she'll put that ass in check. But anyways, enough of all that and let's get on with story.

'I know exactly what you got in those jeans'

'And I know what it feels like so Dont you be mean'

'Dont a stranger girl it-'

I woke up to my phone ringing and saw that Kayla was calling.

Me: yes

Kayla: let's go to the park and watch the boys hoop.

Me: alright be there in 30.

Kayla: bye mami

Me: bye chica

I did my hygiene and jumped in the shower. I got out 15minutes later. I lotion my body and went my closet pulled out a bra and panties and pulled them on. I picked out a long sleeve white shirt, baggy camo pants and a pair of Jordan's.

I grabbed my iphone off the charger, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. Today I decided to drive my Mercedes-Benz. I started the car and turned the radio up. Nothing was playing but just commercials.

10minutes later I pulled up Kayla house to see her siting in a chair. I blew the horn. She locked the door and ran to the car and got in. I pulled off.

Me: Hey babes

Kayla: Hey girl

Me: Whats been going on

Kayla: I finally broke up with Sebastian bastard ass.

Me: its about time you broke up with him. Me and Dorian never liked him.

Kayla: I could tell and speaking of Dorian. What been going on between you and him.

Me: what are talking bout. Ain't nothing goin on.