Fireworks and school don't mix.

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth...

All I know is that I'm trouble. Always have been always will be. Or that's what I'm constantly told by those who know me.Little did they know it was all they're fault. If they hadn't ignored me all my childhood maybe I would be the sweet innocent 16 year old girl but I'm not am I. So in-turn I lashed out at school refused to do my work, continuously got in-trouble. Leading to expel-sure. In fact I've been expelled 7 times. No longer will any school accept me after the firework incident. Okay I'm guessing you really want to know what happened. So I had brought some fireworks for bonfire night and they just happened to still be in my school bag that morning, so at lunch time one of stupid friends decide to set alight my bag in the playground. He didn't know about the fire works so he got an unwelcome surprise when the bag started whizzing and exploding. Boy but you should of seen the teachers faces it was hilarious.

Yet they didn't find it as funny as we did.