Chapter Seven

I put a picture up of Julian off to the side ------------------------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Since this morning, I have been plucked, prodded, and poked. I have been waxed, manicured, messaged, facialed, and stylized. I was currently turned around so I wasn't facing the mirror, as Michael the very gay and awesomely bubbly hairstylist / make-up artist finished working his magic. We chatted about everything from fashion to boys to how back-pocketless jeans make your butt look weird. Yes, newsflash people they do.

The butterflies from earlier slipped away somewhere between getting a message and going shopping. The hotel that we were staying at was A-MAZ-ING. Five star didn't even cover how luxurious it really was. The girls and I were staying in this huge suite, with its own inground indoor pool. Can any one say awesome?

It turned out that Julian's emergency meeting was going to take all day, so he texted me and we decided that we were going to finally meet up for a late dinner. He scheduled for the girls and I to spend the day getting pampered in the spa at our hotel, so we wouldn't get bored.

We spent the morning in the spa, then had lunch at one of the many cafes also located in the hotel. Then we went and did a little shopping at the boutiques, where I pick out a beautiful little red silk cocktail dress and these killer heels I'm going to wear tonight. The boutiques were also located in the hotel. Yeah, I know what your thinking, this hotel has everything doesn't it and I can personally tell you it does.

After that we decided that we wanted to tour Amsterdam a little, so we all put on some comfortable shoes and walked threw the streets. It was a very beautiful city, if you could ignore the women and men barely wearing more then their birthday suits prancing around in front of huge glass windows, trying to get the attention of passer-bys, so they could get their next customer. If you didn't already know, prostitution was legal in Amsterdam. It was just a part of life here, I mean come on if you can buy drugs legally here, why wouldn't you be able to buy sex right? Well, at least that's what I was telling my self. Plus, I really couldn't stick my nose up at them. They were only trying to make a quick buck, wasn't I doing the same exact thing. I know, I'm trying to justify my actions here people, just go along with it.

The city was really beautiful. The streets were paved with these really cool cobble stones and all the buildings that lined the narrow streets were also made out of stone. It was like walking back in time. There were a lot of people walking around looking at everything, just like us, but it wasn't to crowned.

All in all we had a really great day, but soon we had to get ready for tonight. So, we headed back to the hotel. The girls were going out to one of the many clubs in the city, while I met up with Julian. Which was why I was here, sitting in the stylist chair, as Michael did wonders with my hair and make-up.

"Alright, I'm done." Michael said as he finished putting clear lip gloss over my already red lip-stained lips. "Ready to see how marvelous you look?" He said, clapping his hand together and turning the swirly chair around so I was facing the mirror. I didn't recognize the girl who stood there in the mirror starring at me, in wonder. My long dark chocolate brown hair was done in loose curls that cascaded down my back. My almond eyes were done smoky, making them look even more exotic and dramatic. My long eye lashes looked longer, like they went on forever. And the red lip stain on my lips made them look plump and kinda pouty, making them popped. They matched the deep red of the cocktail dress that I was wearing for tonight. It hugged my body in all the right places, showing off my curves.

"I look...." I trailed off, at a loss for words.

"Beautiful." Someone finished for me. Wait, I know that voice. It was the voice I knew better then my own. That deep, sexy Irish accented laced voice. I turned around and there he was. Julian. I sucked in a breath, gasping. He was gorgeous. He was tall, at least 6'2, with board shoulders that lead down to a smaller waist. He had an expensive-looking black suit on. A gray and royal blue tie hung around his neck, that was partially covered by the dozen of beautiful red roses he had in his hand. He had dark brown almost black hair, that was styled into a messy, just rolled out-of-bed look. He had these piercing, light blue eyes, that were now raking up and down my body, as if he was undressing me with his eyes, and knowing him he probably was. If it was anyone else I would of said a few not-so-nice words and flipped them off, but since it was Julian, all I could do was stand there shell-shocked and try not to drool on myself.

"Honey, your going to catch flies with your mouth hanging open like that." Michael whispered so only I could hear. Michael's comment brought me back to reality and I quickly shook myself mentally, while closing my mouth. Julian is here. He's finally here and is one of the hottest guys I've ever seen. Wait, who am I kidding. He is the hottest guy I've ever seen. Julian is here. Wait, Julian is..... here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as the words just poured out of my mouth. Nice going there, Mia. You don't say "Julian." or "Wow! You look great." or even a nice "Hello." would of done. No, you say "What are you doing here?" like you don't want to see him. I mentally slapped myself for being so rude.

"What, you don't want me here?" Julian said, looking a little hurt.

"No, that's not it at all." I said, rushing over to him. "I was just a little surprise, that's all." I said, as I grabbed his hand, the one that wasn't holding the roses. "I thought you weren't getting out of the meeting until later."

The hurt look he had suddenly dropped off of his face and was quickly replaced with a smile. A smile that both showed his perfectly straight pearly white teeth and look my breathe away all at the same time. "The meeting ended early." Julian said, as he handed me the beautiful dozen of red roses he had been holding. "So, I picked these up for you." He said, indicating the roses. "And went up to your suite but one of your friends, the one with the long blonde hair, Natalie, I think you said her name was. Told me you were down here at the salon, so here I am." He smiled one of his movie star grins again and lightly traced his fingers on the side of my face. "You really are beautiful, Mia." He said, as he started to lean down, and right when our lips were about to meet, Michael interrupted.

"Well, you two have to be the most gorgeous couple I ever laid eyes on." Michael said, as a farewell, as he walked out of the other doors located at the opposite side of the salon.

Julian and I both laughed at that. But, the laughter ended quickly as he started to lean in again. Julian put his hand at the small of my back and slowly pushed me, so my body was pressed up against his. My one arm that held the hand the roses were in went behind his back, as my other hand's fingers wound themselves around the back of his neck. When our lips finally met, it felt like every nerve in my body came alive. At first it was slow and sensually, a kiss here, a kiss there. But soon things started to heat up and it was like we both went a life time without water and now that we had it, we were never going to let it go. Julian licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I quickly opened up and his tongue probed the inside of my mouth, exploring me. The world evaporated away so there was just the two of us. The length of his hard body pressed up against mine. The warmth radiating off of him, the feel of his hand slowing running up the side of my body, then going back down.

I never had a kiss, make me feel this way. I started to get this weird sensation in my core. It didn't feel bad, on the contrary it felt good, weird but good. The feeling only made me press myself harder against Julian. It felt like we had been kissing for an eternity, but it still wasn't enough to extinguish the feeling I had. No, it only made it stronger.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So six things.

One: What do you think about Julian?

Two: Do you think she's really going to go threw with it?

Three: Yes, I know that the picture I put up of Julian is Ian Somerhalder but, lets all face it. The guy is to die for hott. Plus, I'm totally in love with him on Vampire Diaries. So, with my obsession aside, he totally had the look I pictured Julian to have. & if were all being honest with oursleves here, he does look pretty much like I describe Julian.

Four: I just uploaded a new picture of myself and re-did my about me last night. So if you want to check it out, just go on my profile. I'm always interested in what my favorite authors look like and what their like in real life. No? Well, maybe I'm just a little werid then.

Five: This concerns my other story "Fate has a funny way of rearing its ugly head." Right now, all I have is the Prologue up, but I'm going to start writing the first chapter soon. If I have time today, I'll be uploading it as well. But, anyways check out the description and tell me if you would be interested in reading it.

Six: Remember to tell me what you think. Feedback is alway appreciated and wanted, no matter what it might be.