The Crazy

Me: "Did you cheat?"

Coy: Bab-!

Me: "Did You Cheat! Yes or No! "

I hoped he would say no, but my heart knew the real answer.

Coy: " Yes ....... I did I'm sorry I just didn't know how to say it you ; I want us to be over." He said making everything that happened 10× worse.

This is "It" ; the moment when everything Disney movies, Teen Nick shows, and Sappy love stories turn into Lies Lies and more LIESS.

I scrambled looking for something
to say, something to feel; should I be mad, should I cry, What would Adele, Miley,Keyshia Cole, do......its obvious, write another song make millions and feel better. But I Can't Do That!

I blurted out the words before even knowing what to say " It's fine I expected it"

Expected it from Where? Who? What? How was this happening how was I supposed to be ok with already knowing what to say when really I Didn't Know What To Say!

He pondered my statement with an expression of shock and anger, just a hint of hurt. He knew not what to say but he knew what I had said offended him,but she was right; he didn't care he didn't have to worry about her anymore. He was the bad guy, the asshole,the one thing on this planet girls like me hate the most; Players!

*pauses moment*

Who is me you ask? ; I'm Raven I'm 5'8" mixed like a science experiment and I have short hair aka short haircut.You could say Im thick (whatever that really means) Lets jus say im not a stick figure.Full lips,thin nose,and dark chocolate eyes even though I wear hazel contacts most of the time. My personality is anything but normal I have that " ill scratch your back and even if you dont scratch mine, ill be back to scratch yours again when you need me" but I can also be quite rude and crazy in a good, and bad way. I love books and sports and music is my life (if you could call it a life ig).

So you know those videos you watch that start with someone making a dumb decision thinking it would work out different for them than everybody else and right before everything goes completely down hill you hear; " and in this moment thats when ______ has f*ckd up!" Yea this is mine and lets say I knew it was coming but a girl can only dream that one day her prince charming is going to come and fix all her problems leving her ultimately happy and madly in love forever Right?.........RIGHT?

WRONG! This is not some; im miserable then find a guy that makes me happy The End books, this is the real deal, the everday struggle of me and many other girls,guys, dogs, cats, aliens, and whatever else is out there!

Let me give you the 4/11 on me, I am an only child(not including my dog who i love like a sister) 16 going on 30 is how i feel 24/7, I live in a single parent house-hold with my dad, lots of bad damage travels with me, i despise yogurt and mayonnaise, and I am convinced that the universe hates me.....A Lot! I have "friends" you could say but not many I dont really trust or cherish things that i know are bound to fail. I am a single pringle seeing as though I was just dumped. Or did i break up with him? Idk yet its complicated ig.

*resumes moment*

Coy: "Watchu mean you expected it! You dont know me! You said you loved me!" Anger and pain splashed on his face as he tried to wrap his head around what he really wanted to say.

Me: "But I do. I know instead of being "Real" you hid and waited for me to find out, you could'nt be the man you were supposed to be, and love?" I chuckled out amused that he would even use such a word in this situation. " How would you even know what that word means" Anger and pain coursed through me, but I would not cry in front of him I would not show weakness, besides who does this kid think he is! I was fine and he had to know that, but this was him taking a step on the thin uce hevwas already on.

He stared at me dumbfounded; looking as if he was genuinely hurt by what I was saying and doing! (cant believe the nerve of this guy) I had basically called out him not being a man showing him that my trust in him was only but so much, that my love was a lie when the aching in my chest as if someone took a sledge hammer straight through told me it wasn't. His ache being in his ego he lashed out.

Coy: "Forget you! I never wanted you I've been cheating on you this whole time ! I hope you like being alone.......Mrs.Predictable"

Me: "I do actually, and dont flatter yourself on thinking you dumped me we were over the second I had you stuttering to explain yourself"

Fighting all the crap he said to me to creep under my skin I just want to get this over with so I can leave, go somewhere other than this God forsaken hallway.

We had made a scene gotten a crowd. So when he had turned around to act like I wasn't there to talk about me to his friends its like a switch went off in my head; GO CRAZY!

Of course I was crazy but I had never wanted to choke the living life out of someone at school before, and before I knew it, that's exactly what I was doing.

I had somehow gotten him on the ground; How in the holy fudgeballs I did that; I dont know but what I do know is that I was being pulled by multiple "Leave him alone", "Raven chill", & "The principal is coming's" but they didnt stop me. Everyone watched as I waited until he looked as though he was on the brink of trying to telepathically apologize to every girl he had ever hurt to stop. By then everyone was staring at me the look like "Woah She's Crazy Stand Clear" even the principal, and I didnt care I got up went to my locker that I was so happy to be close to and got my bag. After grabbing it and trying to calm myself from my all so riled up anger I turned around looking really at no one, but past everyone. Getting sick of all the staring I politely yelled "fuck off" to everyone that had remained by me and started walking straight towards the doors that would save me from this hell hole.