Mr.Erratum part 5

"So basically my writing will be different since I'm using a phone right now..."

Naj!verse: when error & his kids are landed in naj!verse,they meet granny g-aka ginaberry- & error-who is now called erratum Miscalculation-had gotten a job as a sewing teacher & a replacement in gina's place,now he had met the teachers & students,what will the new teacher bring towards the whole school? How they will react to the things he'd been through? Misunderstandings & drama is about to start,with heartbreaks,romance,comedy & a nut dark humor here & there,is the only matter of time things escalated quickly,with new changes happens when the new teacher came,prays the destiny in sky that erratum should have decline the job & had found something else,erratum prays for destiny saves him from hormonal teenagers & love struck teachers"

"Guys so my writing maybe different so pls bare with me
Also know the fact I'm doing this out of my own accord,but doesn't mean I will steal the plot of this story,I just want to put how it will goes the real one goes to Harrish6,k?"

______________________________

Chapter 5

~ After helping out setting the table~

Erratum just sighed as he sets up all the materials he need to use for a new lesson to day,on the other hand he thinks what else he might do when he still have time,after setting up the materials he will use for the lesson,he decided to take his sons on a tour around the school while he still have time,since his class doesn't start soon yet.

Null perked up as he saw his father finish setting up the materials he needs to use for the class lesson later on,"daddy?",erratum looked at null with a bored yet question look,while void is playing with an error doll, & says "YeS,nUlL?" erratum said,as he waits for his son turn to speak,null then said" can we explore around the school!?" he says excitedly,erratum is thinking whether or not not he should since the school is about to Start soon,he looks at the clock & sees it's still early,so why not? Besides it might be helpful incase if his kids got into highschool- He knew this when he asked granny g how the school system works - so he decided to give his sons a tour around the school if they want to,sides he might as well know some other places that he need to know of, he then said "SuRe wHy NoT? I sTiLl HaVe TiMe bEfOrE tHe ClAsS sTaRtS" he said as he scoop up both of his kids who in return giggles in excitement as he took them out in the class & start touring them around the school.

~Meanwhile in the Teacher lounge~

All the teachers who had witnessed erratum strenght earlier are in a position where they questioned the logic of their world,when muffet,goth,& cloud 9 came they are suprised to see them in that position,the three looked at each other & one of them decided to ask what happend earlier.

All they did was point at the computer of the cctv cameras,when they looked,let's just say later on they had joined the others of questioning the logic of the world.

After they composed themeselves,they start going in their respective class to start the lesson today,the only people left in the lounge is goth & muffet,goth then looked at muffet worryingly as she looked back with the same expression,goth then said"I can't believe erratum had a really terrible relationship,is a good thing his ex wasn't with him anymore",muffet just sighed she never had thought much of the new teacher but she did worry for his well being but after finding what  happend earlier in the cafeteria before class start,it seems is more than just that,then muffet turns serious as she looked at goth as goth saw her expression & turn serious as well as he knew what she was about to say"later lunch gather all the teachers in the library,we need to make a meeting regarding of erratum's case" muffet then looked at her computer as she looked at what's in it,she said"we need to find out more about erratum & see what's else we could to help"with her eyes gleaming with determination along with goth- who noded & gets ready for his work to start- & started her work as well as goth heading towards the library,they both day good bye to each other,with a grim determination,they are motivated to start & find out more of erratum soon as possible.