IT STARTS HERE June

"Mum I don't want to go" I said very slowly and it was then I saw my mother's eyes turn glassy.

She wanted to cry, but I didn't want to back down, at least if she let's me stay I can wipe her tears away every day, so she shouldn't cry.

"Sweetie you have to go, I don't have enough fortune to keep you, stay with aunty for a while okay, you'll be fine.

She smiled sadly and whispered to me "I'll miss you a, lot i love you. She kissed my cheek a little longer than normal and hugged me .

"I'll miss you mum" a tear slipped down my left cheek  I knew it was no use, I was leaving.

it would be hard staying away from my mum but I think I'll cope it.

"Goodbye sweetie" she walked me to my aunts car and they both walked father away from the car to talk about something while I hoped in.

I knew nothing about where I was moving to, I only knew that i was moving to a bigsmall town in the south called seven, Something I've never heard of but I heard that the town treated each other like family and like enemies so I guess that kind of made me a little excited moving there.

"June!.....June!" I spun around in my car seat to find Jewel my best friend Running in full speed in my direction, mom and  aunty were so far ahead  so they didn't notice.

I couldn't help but laugh at the way she ran "June wait!" I got out of the car, ran towards her and gave her a big hug.

"What are you doing here" I said while laughing, she eased off against me while panting for air "I ...... I ....I came to ......."

I burst out in laughter again then she smiled weakly trying not to laugh "your so full of surprises" she finally giggled "you don't even know what I came to tell you.... and your laughing...... they bought it.

We both paused our laughter and she slowly lifted herself off me "seriously?" I gave her a wide grin and hugged her again.

"We can finally have a means of communication,"  Jewel said sounding stupid as always then we burst out laughing and giggling like maniacs as we stood there hugging each other the whole time.

"June!" I heard my aunts voice and jolted along with Jewel "sorry I'm coming!" I yelled back "take this.

Jewel handed me a piece of paper "it's my new phone number, don't forget to call me when you get there and I'll apply for that texting thing our class mates talk about, you will too and when you do...." she took in a deep breath dramatically "we will be one again.

I laughed and we ran back to the car, gave each other one last hug before I hopped back into the car.

Jewel isn't the type of girl you could call normal, she is crazy, funny, very dramatic, understanding, unpredictable, inspiring,  encouraging, and so much more, she is so different and that's why when I first told her I was moving, the first thing she said was "your a liar" and gave me the silent treatment for like 5 minutes of our discussion.

We were both our parent's only child and yes parent.

Me only mom.

She only dad.

We were so happy with each other until this came up. "I will miss you, Jewel!" I cried as the car drove off "ofcourse, you should!" She yelled back smiling and waving her hand like a ten-year-old although she's only 4 years ahead.

June was fourteen and I'm her age mate and I knew one thing.

That life was going to be hard without this girl and I broke down again crying.

_____________________________

This story just has two povs of June and Jewel I hope you enjoyed it.
Thank you for reading.