Over

Annabeth's POV

The war with Geae is over, and college is almost over. Almost. I sigh sitting in my bed on my laptop. Two months until graduation, two months till I get to see my handsome boyfriend Percy. Flipping through my papers that are on the bed next to me I find that I can't focus. I think about Percy's sea green eyes and the endearing mischievous glint behind them, his lopsided but handsome smile, his dark hair and the way it sticks up in weird places, and most of all his touch. He's always gentle always careful. I sigh I don't think that I can wait two months. Hopping up I go to the bathroom and have my roommate Emily help me set up an Iris message. Emily is a daughter of Nike and quiet competitive. However, she is not as bad as her siblings at camp, in fact she's quiet laid back.

"Hey Annabeth we have a cross country meet this Saturday why don't you invite him?" I looked at my friend. We had the same blond curls but instead of stormy grey eyes she has nice stormy blue eyes. People often think we are related and we often say yes just to avoid explaining. But, hey I don't mind she practically is my sister.

"I want to really bad but I don't think he has the money for a plane ticket." I was at a college all the way down in San Fransisco while he was still in New York.

" Oh don't worry about that I have some birthday money left over I'll take care of his ticket." I just stood there staring with my mouth open.

"Are you kidding? I can not let you do that!" She just shook her head with a small smile playing on her lips.

"Dude, you guys have saved the world twice, and in case you haven't noticed by saving the world that means you also saved me. Besides, he means a lot to you ,and don't even try to deny it. I'll help you in any way I can. I can only hope that someone will love me like he does you." She sighed brushing her hair behind her ear. I saw a stray tear running down her cheek.

"You'll find someone and hey you've got me!" She smiled. Emily was a run away just like me. She left when she was eight fed up with her dad's abusiveness. If she didn't win he would push her often times enough to make her hurt herself. He would take food away and make her sleep on the floor. He never loved her even when she was a child. She said her father was extremely over competitive and had committed suicide when she left. No one had ever loved her. She didn't even know what the feeling was. She never had anyone's help like I did with Thalia and Luke. Her satyr had died protecting her and she still blames herself for it. I'm her only companion.

I had met her when I tried out for the cross-country team. We were immediately the best. Running from monsters really gets you in shape. We became friends almost immediately but it took two years for her to confide in me. She always loved running. It was her escape her happy place. The one thing that she could always do that wouldn't fail her.

"All set!" She said stretching as she left. I through my dracma in the mist and recited the incantation. A few seconds later Percy appeared. He was stooping over a stack of books and trying to do homework. I watched as he wrote three wrong answers on his math sheet. Laughing he turned and his eyes popped out of his head.

"Annabeth? Wait, how long have you been standing there?" I laughed again.

"Awhile. Oh and those last three questions are wrong. The answers are 143,X=24, and Y=3 while X=18." He blushed quickly scribbling down the answers. He smiled turning to face me.

"I suck at math, I mean how does this have anything to do with Marine Biology!" He said throwing his hands up in the air! I laughed.

" Hey I was wondering if you could come down for my meet this Saturday. It's the qualification meet for State." He frowned sweeping a hand through his hair.

"Sure I'll just have to work an extra game or two." I saw the bags under his eyes and grudgingly remembered Emily's offer. Percy was a soccer referee and it paid quiet well he usually made around $40-$50. Most of it though was spent on tuition.

"You remember Emily right?" I asked. He nodded, " Well she has offered to pay for your ticket and she won't take no for an answer." He smiled.

"Well in that case my beautiful Wise Girl I'll stay the weekend, and we can have some alone time." He said wriggling his eyebrows. I smiled.

"Sounds like a deal Kelp Head. I blew him a kiss which he made a big show of catching. " Love you see you Saturday."

"Love you to. See you at the airport." I swiped my hand through the mist and sighed. I couldn't wait to see my wonderful Seaweed Brain.

Walking out of the bathroom I shut the door. Emily was sitting at her desk reading. I walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder. She was one of those rare demigods who wasn't dyslexic.

"What are you reading? I asked. She looked up realizing I was there. She did that sometimes when she would go into her own little world.

" Oh! This?" She asked holding up the book. I nodded and she smiled marking her place. "This is book number two in the protector series by M.R.Merrick. It's quiet good. I own the first do you want me to read it to you?" I smiled she loved letting me in on her little fandoms.

"Sure but first let me get a snack." I ran to the fridge grabbed an apple and a water bottle before plopping down on the couch. I watched as she rummaged through our book case. We had quiet a big collection. When she found it she smiled.

"Okay you'll love this!" She squealed. I loved this girl. We were avid readers always talking about books, straight A students, and the most athletic. I scooted over making room for her. She plopped down and leaned on my shoulder. Then she launched into the story.

We laughed at Reyna the female character. I loved her sassiness. She was one heck of a fighter and kind of reminded me of the real Reyna at Camp Jupiter. We made it half way through the book until we had to stop for dinner. I made spaghetti and we laughed and talked about the book. When we were done it was my turn to read although I was much slower at it but she didn't seem to mind. Soon though she fell asleep and I draped a blanket over her shoulders before climbing into my bed.

I sighed smiling and thinking about Emily. She was a lot like me and I couldn't help but like her. I Aldo couldn't wait for Percy to meet her in person. 'Percy.' I thought. That night I fell asleep thinking about his visit. Later after dinner he said he would be coming Friday night at 4:00. The best part was that today was Thursday.

HEY GUYS! FIRST ENTRY YEAH! LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED IT DOWN IN THE COMMENTS! OH AND YES THE PROTECTOR SERIES IS REAL AND IS OWNED BY M.R.MERRICK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED FOR RICK RIORDAN'S CHARACTERS AND ALL RIGHTS REASERVED FOR THE MENTION OF M.R.MERRICK'S SERIES.

BUT NO KIDDING GO CHECK OUT HIS BOOKS THEY ARE AWSOME.

BOOK ONE IS CALLED EXILED!

BOOK TWO IS CALLED SHIFT!

BOOK THREE IS CALLED RELEASE!

BOOK FOUR IS CALLED ENDURE!

ENJOY AND KEEP READING!