Chapter 19

When I came home I threw my school bag in the corner. I didn't feel like eating. I'm just glad that the school day is over. Oh god, I hate Jonathan. I looked into the mirror and I noticed that my eyes was a little bit blue. Shit, how am I going to explain that?

Jonathan always just insulted me and his words sometimes hurt but it was bearable but today he got violent. He started to push me and he punched me in the face. He and his gang just laughed and left. I didn't punch back because so I wouldn't be better and I guess it would just get worse.

I sighed and sat down at my desk. I took my phone and then I remembered that I actually wanted to facetime with Magnus today. I searched for his contact and called him.

I was nervous. What if he thinks I'm ugly? What if he doesn't like me after that? What if he sees my blue eye? What would I tell him? I got even nervous when he picked up. I saw his face and my body immediately tingled.

„Good evening." he said smiling. Oh god his smile is so beautiful. I already knew how he looked like but normally people look better on pictures than in real but not him. His eyes were the most beautiful ones I've ever seen.

„Um, hey." I said nervously.

„You're no 69 year old man." he stated. I grinned.

„You neither." I said, still nervous.

„Are you nervous?" he asked as if he could read my thoughts.

„No, I mean I don't know... yeah." I admitted. He giggled.

„Me too but just a little bit." he admitted. Good, I'm not the only one. I just looked at him and smiled. „So how was school?" he asked. My smile disappeared. Ugh, I don't even want to think about it.

„Um, great." I lied. He looked at me skeptically.

„Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded.

„Yeah, why do you ask?" I asked.

„Because your smile disappeared." he explained. „Did something happen?" he asked. I shook my head.

„No, um, it was just really boring." I said. I think he doesn't believe me but he nodded. „How did your day go?" I asked to change the topic.

„Ugh, it was stressful. I need a break." he said and sighed. I don't know what it's like to be an architect but I can imagine it's not that easy.

„I can imagine that. I need to do an project until Friday and I didn't even start yet." I admitted.

„Then why don't you start now? I don't want to bother you." he said. I laughed.

„I was the one who called you, so I could just bother you." I said. He grinned.

„Oh, yeah but you're not. I was looking forward to your call." he admitted, smiling.

„Me too." I answered. I couldn't really concentrate in school because I thought about that the whole time. „Will you tell me now what you and my sister were talking about?" I asked curious. He laughed and shook his head.

„I'm sorry, Alexander but that won't happen." he said. I sighed. I wanted to know so bad.

„Why?" I asked frustrated. He looked at me lovingly.

„Because she told me something and I want you to tell me this if you feel ready." he said. I was confused. What does he mean?

„I don't know what you mean." I admitted. He shrugged with his shoulders.

„Someday you will hopefully tell me." he said. I thought but I didn't knew what it could possibly be.

„You're rude." I said and he laughed. His laugh also made me smile. It was as beautiful as him. I looked at him and just smiled.

„What do you think about?" he asked.

„You're beautiful." I said, smiling. But when I realized what I just said my smiled disappeared and I blushed. Shit, why did I just say this. He looked at me surprised but smiled.

„I already told you, don't be afraid to say what you think." he said. I breathed out relieved. I'm glad he doesn't feel uncomfortable now. „Thank you, Alexander. You're beautiful too." he said. Again I blushed.
I startled when someone came through my door. I turned around and saw Izzy.

„Can't you knock?" I asked annoyed.

„No, I can't. Dinner is ready." she said. She looked at me and then on my phone. „Is that Magnus?" she asked and came closer. I sighed annoyed.

„Good evening, Isabelle." Magnus said. Izzy smiled bright.

„Hey, Magnus. I imagined you different." she admitted.

„Really?" Magnus asked grinning.

„Yeah, I thought -"

„Okay, um, I need to hang up. I'm sorry." I interrupted her before she says something stupid. Magnus smiled at me and nodded.

„It's fine. We'll talk tomorrow." he said. „Goodbye, Alexander." he added.

„Goodbye, Mags." I said, smiling and hung up. Izzy grinned at me. „What?" I asked.

„Oh my god. Magnus Bane is freaking hot." she said. I'm glad she didn't say it while I was talking to him. „How did you get someone like him?" she asked.

„I didn't get him, Iz. We're just friends and now go." I said. She grinned and we left my room.
I mean she was right. He is hot.