Beauty Turns to Chaos-64

Joseph's Pov
I'm sat on a chair in a dim room. All the light that comes in is from the window I'm sat in front of. The window is the size of the wall. I can't look away from the stunning silhouette of the skyline created by a bunch of skyscrapers and a breathtaking sunset.

The orange glow is in my face. In my eyes. The glow might be beautiful but it's burning the back of my eyes. I'm surrounded by the light it's wrapped around me. It's holding me in place.

The pain from the light is excruciating. It's the most pain I've ever pain through. And that's saying something. Especially after the whole ordeal I was just put through.

I just see the light. The light is all I see. Until darkness. Finally, I could move my arms. I lifted my arms up. I instantly regretted it. What I found weren't eyes. My fingers went through where they shouldn't have. They went past where my eyes were supposed to be. I immediately drawback my hands and froze.

This isn't real. I was in that little room with Ezrayl. Well, last I thought, I was. I felt sweat start to run down my back and forehead. I brought my hand up, making sure I don't go near where my eyes once were. I feel on my forehead there's blood. It must be the cut Ezrayl was examining earlier. Wait...if this is real that means Ezrayl isn't real. He has to be.

Feeling my forehead I feel a bump in my cut. I follow it and it seems to go in a circular shape. I don't know if I should try to take it out. Without realizing it was already in my other hand. I didn't realize I was on autopilot but that's what seems to have happened.

I was holding a ring when I started to fall. I hit my head against the glass. I thought it wouldn't be that bad. That was before I heard and felt the glass cracking. I fell through the glass. I felt my arms and legs get scrapped through after my head fell. They probably had some glass in. My face had gone numb from all the pain it would be feeling. If I could see my face it probably would just have my blood covering every inch of skin. My face might also have somethings poking out but still covered in blood.

I heard the wind as I fell. It whipped past me as I fell. My arms seemed to have a mind of its own. They fastened the ring to a piece of string I never took off, of my top. Then my arms seemed to go back to the jelly state they were in earlier.

I found it difficult to know anything about my surroundings. My eyes had burnt out. The wind prevented being able to hear about what's going on except I'm falling. (Or it's super windy). All I can feel is the wind. I can't really smell anything, but blood, and that wouldn't help really nor would tasting. I know I'm bleeding.

That's when it ended. I felt something other than wind. It was the ground. When I hit I felt everything was in slow motion.