Chapter 5 : THE END.

Warning : some part of the story contains war and blood shed so it may be disturbing to some readers.

was it a murder or a sacrifice? Dont get confused ,You'll get to know this soon enough.

DAD!

My dad vanishes in the air , but I think it's good for him cause he is finally going to meet mother. I take a deep breath , cause I couldn't believe my eyes , but I did noticed one thing that my father had given me a clue before going. The powers , but is it true?

Thd.thd. we hear a knock on the door . Selina goes to open the door and sees Natasha right in front of her face , She asks (natasha) , " Excuse me , sorry to disturb you , but I heard a noise , a scream , is everything alright? " , she replies , " yes. Everythings alright. Its just that Cole had a nightmare , nothing else and because he has a habit to speak while sleeping , that is why you heard a scream ." , "okay then , once again sorry to disturb you , if you want any help , you can just press that button , please do have a pleasant sleep . "

Selina closes the door and comes to us , she tells us that it's time to sleep and then all of us fall asleep , except me obviously , an hour later I feel sleepy so I too fall asleep.
So now its 6 am and I again have that weird dream , It now tells to me , " Hhrrm , it's too late now , it's going to cover the world , you can do nothing. " ,
It's all the same now , I wake up In an instant , my eyes open , I'm all sweaty. I then wake Mark up and tell him , " Hey , hey Mark wake up! Wake up! , it's time to go now , we have to do the mission. " , then he and the others wake up. We do all the regular stuff and get ready.

We meet Merit and get into a vehicle , and reach to that deserted area , get out of the vehicle , five of us go inside the cave and Natasha too. We see the 'glass box' , I and Mark go inside (we first thought of having two look outs but later decide just to have one)first gotta say it really felt like nothing was in there , we go at corner of the room . Then Selina and Jessicca later follow us , while I and Mark are acting as going to get the stone and guess what , HOLY SHIT! Those alien creatures form up and as soon as they come for us we jump direct to the corner again , they move towards us and Jessicca makes the move and grabs the stone and tells Selina to run , Selina gets out of the room safe I and Mark also get out of the room , but Jessicca is in the middle , "ohh shitt! Cole , you missed , Jessica's still in there . Heyyyy! Jes get out . " Justin screams! , ohh! How could we forget . Anyways it actually wasn't her fault as the stone looked small but due to its enormous power it was heavy but she managed to lift it and ran towards the exit , the biggg mouth of the monster is right behind her back , she jumps very high and forward , her legs are almost to be devoured by the monster , but just because she jumps she is saved (whew , finally relief , thank goodness) , so she jumps but the stone from her hand slips out but no worries it is out of the room , she is almost out but then, SWISH! A sword , a person swished a sword on her, that too on the neck! She falls back into the room and is in on whole moment is swallowed by the monster! The stone is out but she's dead. We don't see a correct vision of who did this damn sin. Our eyes from a moment if happiness turn into a shock to horror . All four of us , our eyes slowly moved towards the word's handle , then to the hand , and GODDAMN! It's her, it is Natasha! But why? Then Mark realizes of what Merit was talking to her about , of what Job she had to complete , well damn it! That bitch did do it. She grabs the stone and walks in the style of a villain , her wicked smile and all. She says, " King Merit , the job is done and also to be fair for the khaaiyrik (monster) , I think its fed . It did receive power from the stone but did get a nice snack before it dies outta hunger ".

I was angry , we ran outta there , the guards were behind us , we didn't even ask for an explanation cause we know that it was their plan from start. We ran as fast as we could . We did not even stop , not even for a single moment , not to even have a breath , we went towards a hill and the guards are now way behind than us. Don't know how but we did run fast and surprisingly we were not even exhausted. But now we stopped , and suddenly my heart started to beat fast , and faster and faster . And then it did the same to all of us . We went unconscious for moment and transported into a galaxy and near us was my father , he told us , "sorry to hear about the loss but its time, though you haven't reached your best potential, it's time to realize your powers ,