chapter eighteen

Holy fucking shit. Can I just say that you guys are fucking rad and thank you for getting sad girls more than 30k reads like tf??? I never thought I would get 100 lmao. SO THANK YOU anD I LOVE YOU ALL.

ANYWAY I was just thinking about this fanfic and why Em is actually sad. Hence the title sad girls. So I thought that we would go a little more into that in this chapter. 

Yeah.. enjoy I guess?

- Em - 

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, my eyes slowly opened adjusting to the morning light. Where the hell was I again?

I looked to my side and saw Michael cuddling up to me, drooling a little. I almost squealed at how adorable he looked.

"Mikey," I whispered, shaking his arm slightly. "Wake up. I need you to get off of me so that I can get home."

"Noooo!" He groaned, wrapping an arm around my waist. "I don't want you to leaveee." I struggled to get him off of me but I eventually did which resulted in me rolling off the bed and onto the floor.

"Fucking hell." I moaned, getting up from the floor. "You are a literal dick." I pointed to him, walking to the bathroom so I could make myself at least decent.

"You only realised that now?" Michael called out to me from the bedroom. I just rolled my eyes and stole Logan's hairbrush before brushing my hair. 

"Where are the other guys anyways?" I asked, yawning a little which made Michael yawn. Heh, it was funny how other people could make others yawn. If that made sense.

"Go look and I'll keep sleeping." Michael said, rolling over so that he didn't face me. I rolled my eyes, probably the tenth time I've done that today and it was just early in the morning.

I walked out of Logan's bedroom, I was still wondering how I had got there, and went into the lounge room where they all were.

Luke and Calum were cuddling with each other and so was Ashton and Logan. I almost aww'ed at how adorable the sight was.

"Bye fuckers, I'll see you all later!" I yelled, walking out of the house and slammed the door shut, hopefully waking them up. They'd probably throw multiple televisions at me if I did that. Literally.

(( skips awkward drive home like tf do u want me to say "i turned right at the corner and listened to some shitty radio music blah blah blah no))

As I walked into my house, things were loud. By loud, I mean my parents arguing and beer bottles getting smashed everywhere. Well isn't this fucking new?

"You!" My father, if I could even call him that after what he has done to me, "Where the fuck have you been?"

"I-I was with my friends."  I stuttered, cowering away from him. 

"Since when did you have friends and what's their names?" He laughed bitterly, I walked closer to my mum. If I could, I would quickly run and drag us both out of here. 

"Since a couple of months ago.. and u-uhm.. Michael, Luke, C-calum, Ashton and-" He cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"Oh so now you're a fucking slut now huh?" He yelled, slamming his fist on the wall next to him creating a huge hole.

"No!" I yelled, "you're a monster and I don't even want to call you my father. Now, please get the fuck away from me before I call the police." I said, my hand ready to reach for my phone in my back pocket.

"You and I both know you don't have the guts to do that." He snapped, glaring at me.

I looked over at my mum, my hand grabbed onto her arm and I basically ran for my life, dragging my mum with me. I opened the door and shoved it closed. I didn't stop running until I knew that we were far away from my place.

"What do we do now? We're basically homeless now!" My mum cried out, leaning on a wall of a random book shop.

"I know one person we could call." I squeaked out. My mum looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Who might that be?" She asked, panting still out of breath from running. I was also.

"Um, my boyfriend Michael?" I said, in more of a question format than a statement. I didn't really tell her that I had a boyfriend.

"You had a boyfriend?" She shrieked, her eyes open wide. "Since when?" I laughed, nervously. Oops. 

"About a month ago.. I'm sorry I didn't tell you." I said, I knew she wasn't like my dad but I was still afraid of what happened just a couple of minutes ago.

"Okay, whatever. Just call him." I nodded and called him. It took about five calls for him to answer but at least he did,.

"Hey Em!" He said, cheerily. I wish I was feeling like him right now. Happy.. but then again when am I ever happy?

"Um, there's been quite of a problem and I need you to pick me up." I said, my voice still shaky. 

"Fuck Em, what happened? Tell me where you are and I'll be there." He said immediatley, which made me smile. He cared about me that much he would literally drop whatever he was doing to come and help me.

"Um.." I take a look at the book store. "A book store in Kensington Park road." (lmao i dont even know what Kensington Park road is and what it looks like i just looked up random places in syndey since i live in melbourne hA)

 "Okay, I'll be right there." He said and hung up.

"You better." I whispered, sitting down next to my mum.

"So what did he say?" She asked, looking at me waiting for an answer. "He'll be here as soon as he can." She nodded.

"You know," she started. "I can't wait to meet this boyfriend of yours."

WOW EMS DAD IS A FUCKING DICK AND HER MUM IS RAD OK 

that plot twist tho. i felt like i should add more reason to the title of the story yay writers block is finally gone!!

i hope u enjoyed this chapter and now that writers block is gone hopefully i'll update more even tho.

well at least i'll try to. there's lots of shit at school and home going on. pray 4 me. 

love u all so so so much.

oH AND I SHOULD REALLY EDIT THIS SOONBC THERE ARE PROBABLY A LOT OF SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS BUT IM TOO LAZY