~~~NOTE FROM THE AUTHORS~~~

Little Note From The Authors

Sammi

Hey everyone!! We just wanted to give you all a little note~ I'll go first! My name is Sammi and I have always enjoyed writing. I never really had the drive to write though until my friend Libby came along. We found out we both like to write and hatched a plan to write a story together. I think it is going good so far. We are both really enjoying this story and getting really excited over it. When we started writing this I had some doubts about how well this would work. I never really shared anything like this with anyone. I thought we would just end up being on different pages. I am SO glad we didn't. Turns out we fit really well together and writing this story has been a blast. I really love working with her. Now...we know that we love the story. We also know that we have had people read our story. But we don't really know if you have actually ENJOYED it. It would really help us out a lot if we could get some feedback from you guys. We would LOVE to know if you guys are enjoying this story just as much as we are. Thats all I had to say though! I am glad some of you are reading our story and again I hope you enjoy this story as much as us!!

Libby♣

Hi Guys! I'm Libby and writing is basically my passion. Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to write stories and to one day be a novelist was my dream. About 6 monthes ago, I met Sammi. We got along well and as the monthes passed, we got closer and closer as friends. At a time, we were talking about how much we loved to read and write, so then I remembered this site and I told her all about Wattpad. Soon afterwards, we agreed to make an wattpad account together and we just went from there. At first, we thought it would be kind of difficult writing a story together but it's actually isn't so bad. We both give ideas and we sometimes debate on what is good and what isn't for the story. I honestly think that our story "Hybrid" is the best idea Sammi and I have had in a long time. Writing this story is fun and coming up with new ideas is kind of the best part because once it's all written down, it gets you a pump of excitement to read it over again. I hope you guys enjoy our story and continue to read it! :)