Leaving

Y/N point of view

     I opened my eyes just to see I was in my bed facing the window.It was night and there was no one in the room.
   Remembering the last night,I put my hand over my neck.There was two marks,but I couldn't remember anything besides the man who bit me.
   Suddenly,there was a knock on the door.I stood up,waiting for it to come.It was Claudia,with her doll in one of her hands.

-You are finally awake?You must've been very tired..you slept the night before..and the day too.
-I did?
   I moved my hand over Lestat's fang mark.Claudia took my hand,and put her own hand over my neck.
-He did that?
   She was serious for a few moments before I changed my expression.
-Don't worry Claudia.I let him do it.
-You did?Why?
    I can't belive my words..
-I was helping him.
    I looked at the little girl's pale face,realising my life from now on.I became a sacrifice for the vampires in my wish to help them live?
-So you would help Louis too?
-Yes.

    Words were escaping my mouth before I could think of the consequences after them.

-And you will stay with us?
   I watched Claudia's face light up with joy.
-I will.
  She hugged me,and I could see Louis standing in the hallway,listening to our conversation.We shared a look at each other for a moment,after I turned my head again to the little girl.
-You should watch for Lestat,I bet he loves trouble.
   Claudia smiled at me,then she walked away nowhere to be seen.

  I sat on the bed,being approched by Louis.
-I'm sorry I weren't here the other night.I will help you escape.
-No,Louis,I don't want to escape.
-You want to die like this?
-I want to help you.You don't want to kill people,don't you?I can help you live like that.
-I am overwhelmed of your kindness,but are you sure of your new life?
-Yes.
    I stoop up looking around the hallway.

-Lestat went..?
-Outside.You can figure out the rest..
-I need to tell him too he doesn't have to kill any more people.
-I will tell him.I don't want to give him the satisfaction to hear the news from you.
-From me?
    I turned my head to him,fixing my posture to look more confident.
-I am no prize,but I can guess I am seen as a walking flesh and blood for you?
   Louis stood up too,being way taller than me and way too closer,enough for me to lose all my confidence.
-You are seen as a woman.

   Aren't I am a tough woman here?My confidence raised up being flattered,but suddenly went down blushing.

-Wha..what do you mean?
-Even if we want your blood,we most desire you.You should see us as men too.
   His face got closer to mine.I wrapped my arms around his neck,feeling the heavy atmosphere.I felt his hands touching my back,with a very gentle move reaching the zipper of my dress.

  We locked lips for a few moments,being distracted by a voice.

-What do we have there?
   I immediatly moved away from Louis,looking at Lestat standing at the door,smirking at us.
-You take advantage of any occasion,don't you?
   He stepped into the room looking at my flushed face.
-First time?
-What??
   I wanted to throw some words at him but he opened his mouth again
-Besides the embarassed lady here,we have something else that is red.

  Louis gave him an annoyed look.
-It's her fiance's anger.
-I tought you killed him.
  I looked confused at Lestat.
-I didin't.I leaved him in the room,he was drunk and his blood was way too bitter.He could go back home but he remained with the women at the party..
   He walked in the room looking at the floor.
-He went back home and after he saw you weren't around,he knew you went here.Him and some villagers are heading with torches towards the castle.
  Louis looked out the window.Before he could say anything,Claudia was standing at the door looking as sad as ever.

-I don't want her to go..
-We have no intention to give her to that old man.
   Louis said closing the curtains.
-Even if you want to go,we can't let you.
-Where are we going?
   Claudia whispered looking at us.
-I always wanted to see Paris..there lives one old vampire Louis would like to ask some things,don't you Louis?
-We can't go in a place full of vampires with a human.

   Claudia suddenly leave the room
-I need to search for my doll.

  The atmosphere changed suddenly.

Louis approched me with a serious look on his face.
-Do you want to stay forever with us?
-We could be so beautiful,no more worries about the human life.
   I looked at the men thinking about my choices.I could think a lot about what I am going to lose,but I want to stay with them.

  My sadness will be gone,no more tears in the pillow,no more slepless nights.I could lose the world,but there is something that makes me feel alive around them,and even if I will be dead,I want to see if I'm going to be with this feeling or to regret my whole existence from now on.

  I nodded feeling my heart beats increase.I lowered on the bed,being followed by Louis who lifted my hair and bit into my neck.Besides the intense pain in my neck,I felt another pair of fangs into my arm.

  There were no talking,just small moans escaping my mouth and sounds of crickle from my dress,being pushed to sit completly in the bed.
  After they were done,Louis bit into his hand.

There was a moment of silence before blood was dripping on my lip,then I felt pain.I couldn't breath or move,and after what felt hours I opened my eyes.

  Lestat and Louis helped me get up the bed,sharing a look aferwards.We headead to Paris,looking to escape from the villagers.

  Thank you for reading❤