Justice Denied

Justice Denied

G G James

Acknowledgements

They say that when writing, you should try and write at least about experiences you have had in your own life.

Some of the events that inspired me to write this are based on fact, albeit with a fair amount of literary license and as they always say, “Names have been changed to protect the innocent.”

As with all things worthwhile, there are always going to be people who you owe a debt of gratitude along the way.

So, with that in mind I would like to dedicate this, my first book of hopefully many, to the following people:-

To my Mum; the best Mum in the world and someone who has encouraged me all the way, even when neither of us were really sure where that way might be leading.

To my Dad; I wish he was still alive today. Wherever he is now, I hope he likes how this turned out.

To my kids, the two best kids in the world who constantly surprise me as to how wonderful they really are.

My thanks and love goes to Wanrudee, the real and true love of my life.

Without her I don’t know if I would ever have been able to do some of the things I have and come out of other things intact if not a little bruised.

And to C; who really turned out to be such a true friend, who came through for me when she never had to and one I could never and would never replace.

“Justice delayed, is justice denied.”
William E. Gladstone1809-1898 

“If we do not maintain justice, justice will not maintain us.”
FRANCIS BACON, 1615