Chapter 3

"Hey Aunt Nat." Lilly-Anne smiled walking in. That's when she stopped and saw Morgan wearing her clothes and doing a small fashion show for the Avengers.

"Wow!" They all swooned. "You are beautiful Morgan!"

Morgan giggled and did a small turn to show off Lilly-Anne's clothes. She furrowed her eye brows and walked into the room. "Uh what's happening?"

"Oh Lilly-Anne." Steve smiled. "Didn't see you there. Morgan is giving us a fashion show."

"Look it!" She smiled as she jumped up and down ripping the dress a bit as she stepped on it.

"STOP!" Lilly-Anne shrieked, everyone looking at her confused as she ran to Morgan and grabbed her clothes off the ground. "You are ruining them."

"Hey Lilly-Anne be kind." Steve warned. "Come on Morgan how about Uncle Sam gets you some ice cream. Take the dress off."

Morgan smiled and took off Lilly-Anne's dress to show her pjs and she ran off to Sam who picked her up.

"Ugh." Lilly-Anne sighed as she picked up her clothes. She walked off and headed into her room gently placing everything down and going to her phone.

'Addisonluvxoxo requested to follow you'

She opened up her instagram and shrugged her shoulders before accepting. She didn't like her account on public due to all of the stalkers so she always had friends and family on her private account. It wasn't a lot but that's the only people that really mattered to her.

'Addison commented: Woah you are pretty!'

Lilly-Anne softly smiled before replying.

'Awwe no you are♥️'

Lilly-Anne was about to close her eyes when her phone rang and she saw that Quinn was calling.

"Hey Quinn!"

"Hi What are you doing?"

"Nothing just laying on my bed."

"Boring but fun." Quinn laughed. "So I was wondering if you wanted to know who I have a crush on...."

"Yeah!" Lilly-Anne smiled although her face was a little upset. She won't lie, she likes Quinn but doesn't want to tell him. What if there friend ship is ruined.

"It is-"

"LILLY-ANNE!" Morgan yelled running into the room. She held up a painting that Lilly-Anne created with her stick figure drawings. "Isn't it pretty?"

"MORGAN!" Lilly-Anne yelled. "Sorry Quinn I got to go." She ended the call and anger spread through her knowing that she was this close to hearing who Quinn liked and now one of her favorite drawings were messed up. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Morgan still smiled as she showed her the painting and Lilly-Anne snatched it away. She stared at it and back at Morgan. "Morgan! Why are you always ruining my stuff!"

"...but-"

"STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS!" Lilly-Anne growled.

"Hey what's going on in here." Steve ordered walking into the room. He was holding a drawing of Quinn in his hand but red paint was splattered on it. "Who's this?"

"Where did you get that?" Lilly-Anne asked grabbing the paper. "Morgan did you do this too!"

Morgan nodded her head her smile slowly slipping away. "I thought you would like it-"

"MORGAN!"

"Lilly-Anne!" Steve sternly replied.

"WHAT!" She growled. "STOP TOUCHING MY THINGS!"

She pushed Morgan out her room and slammed the door. Steve and Morgan just stared at the door confused on what just happened and that's when Clint appeared. "Hormones." He muttered and continued walking on with his cake in hand.

Morgan looked up at Steve with tears in her eyes. "I didn't m-mean to make her mad Pops..."

"Hey Hey its okay come here." Steve smiled gently picking her up. He gave her a small kiss and she smiled wiping away her tears. "Come on want to go play with your legos?"

"Yeah!" She smiled getting out of his hands and running off towards her room.

Steve smiled before looking back at Lilly-Anne's door and sighed continuing on to catch up with Morgan.