Chapter One...

(UPDATED PLEASE READ)

                                   "Ashtin," I hide deeper under my thick heavy blankets, groaning and switch to face the wall to avoid waking up. Opposite from the person calling my name. The door to my room creaks open with my "father". I call him my dad even though he is a scientist trained and hired to care for me. For all I know he could have a wife, couple of kids or maybe even a pet. I never really had my own pet before to see and to feel their fur upon my skin. I not allowed to have any pets. Government orders.

                       The smell of bacon, pancakes, eggs even sausage fills every possible inch of my room making my mouth water. I know my father did that on purpose to wake me up,he knows I cannot resist. My mouth waters, filling with saliva.  For once in my life I felt safe and peaceful within my mountain of pilliows and blankets. Everything seemed to be ok. At least for a moment it did... Soon I would have to wake up from my dreams.

                       "Rise and shine sweetie!" Dad howled annoyingly in my ears while shaking me from my haze of sleep. My eyes open and I look at him. He has short black hair with hazel eyes and a huge brute-like structure. He doesn't really know that I know that he isn't my father. I learned that when Head Honcho Man calls him every Sunday at 6 O'clock at night while we are eating dinner. "Today's your first day of high school, since you're 16 now I desided to start you off early. You already make high A's in all your classes now." The old man cooed proudly.

                      A few minutes later he finally let after a brief conversation and for me to my duties in the morning. All childen like me, different, freaks, go to school every Sunday. I drag myself to my personal bathrom, it has marble counters with one glass sink to the right. Behind  Then up to my tooth brush and tooth pasteand begin the cycle of brushing my teeth. Once that was finished I open what I call my bathroom trunk drawer. Of coarse there is barely anything in it except a few hair pins, hair bands and Wait...... something is missing My hair brush! Oh well I guess I'll find it later. Instead of a hair brush I grab a comb and fight my hair to free it of tangles. After I completed that I skip to my clothest and grab the only thing I'm allowed to wear. An experimental outfit made just for my size and small nurse shoes. I have to wash them daily, its the only outfit I have.

                     Ten minutes later I catch myself making my bed and cleaning around my room. i make my way downstairs to the table filled with delicious foods of all kinds. I devour everything on the table while dad reads his normal report papers on the outside world which I never seen before. I wish I could.. Once the breakfast was down with a glass of milk Dad walks to the front door and waits for me. I follow him we walk into a long gloomy hallway.

                      We reach our destination, I stand within ten feet of an iorn door. Father walks up beside to the wall to a light up keypad. His hands typing at lightning speeds although I memorize it in a second. The door opens through the center and dads nods for me to enter. I do so without a word..

Hey guys!!! Its me Ash! Heres Chap 1! hope you all love it with all yours hearts! comment if you want but DONT hate :)) Thanks to all !