Chapter 4

Al offers to buy me lunch like a big one, not a hotdog. Although those hotdogs were pretty good. "So....." he starts "So....." I smile at him but he doesn't see me. Thank goodness. "What are you doing out here? You know by yourself." I pause for a minute but if I hesitate he might think I'm stalling. "Uhh.... I guess to become....." I stop again. "To become..." he gestures his hands like he's saying go on. "A diving girl!" He looks at me about to laugh. "What? That's a good dream!" I slightly punch him on the arm. I can already tell we will be friends. "What I never said anything!" But he won't stop laughing. "Good luck though.." I look at him strangely. "What's that supposed to mean? You think I won't be a diving girl?" I frown a little. "No that's not it I'm just saying....." He rubs the back of his neck. "That my dad might not think so....." "Your dad is Doc. William Carver?!" "Yea....." I don't think he likes his dad that much. "Well... maybe you can introduce him to me?" I smile and he gives me a small smirk. "Sure!"

We walk down to almost the end of the carnival but then I see this giant tower with a girl on top. "OH MY GOD! IS SHE TRYING TO KILL HERSELF?!?!" He starts laughing at me. "No that's the diving girl, that's where you dive. My eyes literally just popped out of my head. "That's wh... wha... what... the diving ....g....gir......girl...j....j...jumps...off....of?" "Yup! Hope your not afraid of heights!" "No I'm not afraid! Why I'm Sanora Webster! I'm never afraid!" "Ok good motto but you might want to think of something else cause by the way you look and you said it, I can tell your scared of something." Ok fine I am afraid. But I'm not admitting it! "Ok let's go meet your dad!"

Nice. Short. And sweet!😘 Hope you guys like it even though this only has like 5 views😂 But at least some people are reading it I hope they like it😕 Next chapter whenever I can!☺️