Arianna&Zayn

Arianna's POV

"I've got it!"

I yelled to my team mates. I ran up to the volleyball net and jumped up in the air before slamming the ball hard with my palms. The ball flew back over the net and onto the other side of the beach. I could hear a faint 'ow' in the distance.

"Damn!"

I said running over to where the ball was. As I got closer to it I saw it in the hands of a boy who was lying down on the beach. I stood over him and he opened one eye.

"I'm guessing this is yours?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that."

"Its fine, pretty good shot though."

"Thanks."

I said smiling as he handed me the ball.

"I'm Zayn by the way and you are?"

"Nice to meet you Zayn, I'm Arianna."

I said shaking his hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back quickly.

"I better get back, my team are probably waiting for me."

"Ah, I was hoping you could stay."

I looked at Zayn who was smiling hopefully at me. I thought about it for a few seconds.

"They'll make do one player short."

Zayn grinned as I quickly ran over to the girls to tell them I was going to stay with him. I ran back down and sat down on the sand smiling at Zayn. He looked familiar, I could tell when I was about three feet away. He was from One Direction. Most girls would go crazy, but I decided to play it cool. I'm sure the boys wouldn't like it if fans screamed in their ears.

"So Arianna. Tell me about yourself."

I began to tell him about myself, and then we slowly began exchanging information. He was very easy to talk to. After about half an hour Zayn jumped up onto his feet. He held my hand and lifted me up onto my feet, and scooped me into his arms like I weighed nothing.

"What are you doing?"

I giggled.

"You'll see!"

He said winking. He began running to the direction of the ocean, my eyes widened and I squirmed in his arms.

"On three!"

He yelled standing by the water whilst swinging me in his arms.

"Zayn please don't! Its cold!"

I squealed.

"Three!"

"Zayn please!"

"Two!"

"Zayn I'm begging you!"

"One!"

He said throwing me into the freezing cold ocean. I hit the surface with a bang and swam up quickly before coughing.

"Sh*t. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I just swallowed some water when I went under."

I said, shivering.

"Come here."

Zayn said holding my body against his. Immediately I began to feel warmer and put my head on his chest before closing my eyes. After a few minutes Zayn slowly pushed me back.

"I'm sorry Arianna."

"Its fine Zayn."

I said looking into his chocolate brown eyes. He brushed away a strand of hair in my eyes and began leaning closer to my face.

"Your beautiful."

Before I got the chance to respond Zayn's lips were on mine. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging his hair slightly. Zayn pulled away slightly, grinning.

"What do you say about being my girlfriend?"

"Best suggestion you've had all day."

Zayn chuckled before kissing me again softly.

_________________________________

Sorry I don't know maybe you don't like swimming, but I hope you like it! Xxxx