Taylor&Zayn

Taylor's POV

"Thank you."

I smiled and gave the waitor the money for my coffee as well as a tip before leaving. I stepped out of Starbucks and frowned. Great its raining and I've got no umbrella. Or maybe I do have one. I held my coffee in one hand while trying to find my umbrella in my bag. I found one and pulled it out. I stretched it out in front of me opening it. Oblivious to the person who had just walked in front of me. I heard someone say 'ow' and froze. Oh my gosh. Is it even possible to hit someone with an umbrella? I looked down at the boy on the floor.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!"

He chuckled.

"No worries."

I helped him up and felt the coffee in my hand drop onto the floor. Oh wait. It wasn't the floor.

"I am so so sorry!"

I fumbled about in my bag for a tissue and began cleaning the coffee off him. I looked up at him and he smiled. I froze. Zayn Malik. I'd just hit Zayn Malik in the face with an umbrella and spilt coffee on him. Great going Taylor.

"Its fine."

He said eyeing me up and down.

"Here, come to my flat, this is no place to talk. And you seem pretty cold."

"Oh are you sure? I might do something else to you."

He chuckled.

"Its worth it, being with a pretty girl like yourself."

Immediately I felt myself blush.

"So you coming?"

"Erm, if that's ok with you."

"Its fine."

I smiled and followed Zayn to his flat. It wasn't too far away only about a five minute walk. We stepped into the elevator in silence. I looked at Zayn and he gave me a warm smile as the elevator froze. We walked to his front door and he began searching through his pockets for a key. After he'd found one he opened the door.

The sound of music, and a TV blared through the entire flat. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"They're here."

He mumbled smirking. We walked into the living room and I saw Louis and Harry look at me. Oh my gosh. I was dreaming. I had to be.

"Oh Zayn's brought a girl over boys!"

Louis yelled.

"Pretty one as well."

Harry replied. I blushed and Zayn put his arm around my shoulders. Harry smirked. The other boys ran in and smiled.

"Hi I'm Niall. This is Liam, that's Louis and that's Harry."

I smiled and introduced myself to the boys.

"I'm Taylor. Nice to meet you all."

"Hello Taylor."

They all said happily. I smiled at them.

"Let's go talk in my room."

I nodded and followed Zayn to his room. He sat down on the edge of the bed and patted onto the spot next to him. I sat down next to him and smiled while he ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry about them. They're a bit too much. I didn't realise they'd be here."

"Its fine, they seem really nice."

"They are, just crazy. So anyway Taylor tell me about yourself."

I smiled and began talking to Zayn as if I'd known him for years. He was so easy to talk to. Then we'd change over and he'd tell me about himself, before and after X Factor. What is was like on tour, everything. A few hours passed and I saw it began to get late. I looked at my watch and frowned.

"I should probably get going. Thank you so much for everything. And I'm really sorry about earlier."

Zayn frowned.

"Ah I was enjoying this. But its fine don't worry. And really don't worry about it, it was an accident."

I smiled and we walked over to the door and went down the elevator. As soon as I stepped outside I felt the cold air hit my body hard. It was cold. Very cold. Zayn frowned again.

"How are you getting home?"

"I'll walk, buses probably aren't running."

"I don't think so. I'll drive you. Its too cold, and dark."

"Its fine Zayn honestly. You've done enough just letting me in your house."

"Just get in the car."

I rolled my eyes at him and he smiled before pulling me softly to his car. We drove slowly back to my house, talking and laughing. We got along so well. I didn't want the night to end. Before I knew it we were outside my house and Zayn had walked me to the front door.

"I had a really great time today Zayn. Thank you. For everything."

"Its fine. I had a great day too. I think you spilling coffee on me was fate."

I blushed at the memory from earlier.

"Promise to visit me and the boys some time?"

"I promise."

"Good."

Zayn put something in my hands. I looked at it quickly. It was his number. I had Zayn Malik's phone number. I smiled and put it in my pocket before hugging Zayn. I pulled away and looked at his face slowly. He was gorgeous. Before I knew it I felt his lips on mine, his arms wrapping round my waist. I didn't hesitate. I kissed him back. It wasn't just a small kiss either. It was a full blown make out scene. We both pulled away slightly and I smiled.

"Great way to end the night, don't you think?"

"Perfect."

I said quietly.

"Taylor?"

"Yes Zayn?"

"I know I just met you and all, but I really do think your beautiful, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

I paused for a moment and felt my heartbeat get faster.

"I'd love to."

Zayn grinned.

"Best night ever."

He said before quickly slamming his lips onto mine.

__________________________________

Sorry its taken so long, anywho hope you liked it (: