the Sea (James/Jason)

Some sort of 'poetic' (more like a failed attempt at being symbolic and cryptic) piece that symbolizes a fantasy relationship between Jason and James. I'm not the best writer, though I do my best to articulate emotion and covey feelings through words. Yeah. This is pretty old, been saving it in case I didn't wanna write. I'm kinda losing interest but whatever enjoy luv
*******

The sun illuminates the many inner imperfections of the sea, basking in its beauty. It's only when night comes down, and alluring stars dance across the endless sky, that the sea itself submerges into its own misplaced fear. It searches in itself for the missing piece to bring a sense of calm. Alas, it's never easy. So the deep sea awaits every night for the god itself.

Ribs protrude from scarred skin, two becoming one in the sanctity that is their love. Tender, breathy sighs fill the void room. These two souls in that moment didn't have much regard for the world around them. They were the sun and everlasting sea in the exact moment.

The smaller man was cradled in softly by the other after a passionate experience of physical affection, both masked in those sacred cries of love and marks of as if they were tattoos.
"You're my everything, baby," James cupped Jason's face to get a good look at his eyes. They reminded him of the inevitable sea that was drowning itself with fear and insecurities. Dependency on something far more brighter and bigger.

Jason seemed like he was going to cry, yet couldn't himself comprehend why. He just masked the gray with a pathetic smile and buried himself deeper into his lover's embrace.

"How can I be your everything when I see myself as little to nothing?" His muffled voice was broken, showing that fear James knew was keeping Jason under his warmth. He stroked his angelic curls and proceeded to hush him.

"Hey, now. Don't do this."

It only made Jason break down even more, his tears finding shelter on James' chest. James shut his eyes and envisioned that clear sky, with a beaming Sun and gigantic sea below it.

"You're...you're like the sea. You need me to stay warm. I can't do that all the time. But, you do know I love you greatly. What more could I possibly say? We just had sex, for Christ's sake."

Jason silenced his tears and showed his face to meet his lover's eyes again. He half-smiled despite his soul was numb and scared.

"You've had sex before. With groupies, you've had girlfriends. You've fucked Lars. I know I'm not the first and I also know that this isn't anything new for you."

"That's different. I was hungry and looking for something in another person that myself couldn't even define. It wasn't until I saw you, for the first time. I felt like I no longer needed to keep fighting the need. You are the sea that keeps me sane."

Jason came in closer for a kiss. "Just shut up. Don't talk. It won't help anyhow." He pulled away briefly, allowing their lips to graze one another before Jason mumbled something in a cold tone that broke nearly every atom in James' worn body.

"Waves just keep crashing even when you're above."

He indulged in another prolonged kiss, leaving the words of which Jason spoke only to resonate somewhere in that thick head of his.