I used to dislike DBSK..i used to be a Jaejoong anti fan maybe

DONT HATE ME FOR THIS PLEASE!!

I never told this before to no one but i just remembered this thing.

Everyone knows how much i used to like jrock and i still do.:D

But i wasn't confortable with pop at all with no type of asian pop even if i knew Ayumi Hamasaki,Utada Hikaru etc.

Hiore used to tell me that she somehow grew up with kpop.Because before knowing jrock she used to see on her tv (lucky her T_T ) a program that was korean and she used to see kpop songs.

Than Inez told me that she started to like Kpop.

- Ever heard of Dong Bang Shin Ki?

- That DBSK band? Yup but i never really listen to them i'm not interested.

I used to head about them from internet by mistake,i remember a part of those comments like

"omg! youngwoon jaejoong is so hot."and all the fights for him and bla bla.

Then i saw a part of an article in Popcorn romanian magazine.I used to try to buy it because they were giving articles about Gatckt,An Cafe,Versailles,Miyavi etc.That small article about DBSK sound really interesting something like "the most famous asian band that has thousands of fans.THeir fanclub Cassiopeia is the one with the most members all other the world."

So i said "That sounds scary and big."

I do not remember how i end up to see a part that was written Hero Jaejoong one of the most beautiful asian man...and a photo with him.My face was something like this....(let me express through emotions how i reacted..that was the first time seeing a photo with mister the most beautiful and desireable asian man)...lol

">_> ok....who is he?how he looks like?some pretty guy? *scrooling down seeing the photo...* o_O O_O "wow! he is really cute! but i so do not like him don't know why. >_>"

"bleh,he has that air "gosh i am so hot.girls adore me cause i look so good.i go out ONLY with hot girls fools!"

This was my first impression and i so disliked him.:P

I said to myself that i gotta remember to try to avoid this guy. :P ^^"

Than Inez again said:

" - They have tallent.You gotta hear them singing"

But i still was cold and tried not to pay attention.

Than i don;'t remember who,probably Angie told me ohh those DBSK have lots of fans,i heard that but i didn;t listen to them.

Me: - Yeah the band with that Jae and something i can't remember his name >_>...

Her:: - Who?What Jae and something?Who is that? she started to laugh.

Me: - I'm not interested in him i hate him cause he looks like those type that i can't stand that look good and are full of themselfs that everyone is fooled by him.He even calls himself Hero.bleh.Hero because women make him feel like a Hero?what a horrible nickname and disgusting if indeed this is why he choosed that word.>_> *me pissed and irritated*

Her: - O_O Hero????Oh my god! What are you talking about?He is one of the most sweetest men on earth.Why you have such a bad opinion about him?But his fans...be aware of them.those would eat you alive."

Me: - I don't know. :P I so hate him,don't know why though.XD*i was scared of his fans*

Her:- Look!...I'm not going to defend him or anything just that you should give him a chanse poor thing.He is indeed a nice guy. * me doubting of that * Actually i saw this movie on youtube cause Lu told me to *her friend* .Some movie that they did based after a fanfic.I so loved it even if i'm not a fan of them.Go and try.You would laugh with tears.