Going out!

• Dedicated to Geoffery

One day a man called Steve went in to the forest to go T Rex hunting! Steve lived in a 3 bedroom terrace with his mum, his pet duck Gregory and his girlfriend, Suzy. As Steve was only 42 his mum knew he needed a healthy packed lunch so…he would avoid scurvy. Steven's pack lunch consisted of an orange sandwich, three cups of gravel and a pineapple for the Duck. Ducks love pineapple thought Steven, and Suzy could do with going on a diet so i won't mention the gravel to her as i know it's her favourite and besides she's been snacking on T Rex bait the whole tram ride down hear. "Look out !" shouted Suzy! "Duck!" Steve thought to himself, did she mean duck as in get down, or duck as in Gregory my pet duck?, but by the time he had worked it out, it was too late and he had hit the branch in front of him and fallen back into the biggest pile of T Rex droppings you have ever seen! "Quack!" said Gregory as he cleared his throat. He then coughed in to a tissue and said "Excuse me, eh hum, how did you not see that, or smell the huge pile of droppings?" Gregory said "It's a huge branch above a pile of droppings equal to a life time of humans droppings!"

And that was the end of the T Rex Hunt! Gregory and Suzy told Steve to go home and get washed up as they sat down; Gregory munching on pineapple and Suzy dreaming of doughnuts and Ice Cream sprinkled with hundreds and thousands of gravely toppings!!!