When everyone except you knows

One day Adelaide came running into Hope's bedroom saying " Guess what everyone, Hope and her family are going to Sea World Resort!"

" A buffet for breakfast!"

" Having a massage from the professionals!"

" It's time for swimming lessons, guys!"

All the teddies were talking excitedly. Suddenly " Hope, get your chores done, quickly" snapped Hope's mum, Emma. Not bothering to listen to Hope's response, the teddies began to rearrange themselves. " In your positions ladies,' shouted Sage ', And men!"..

***

Two days later, Hope has taken her favourite toys; Elizabeth (the teddy), Adelaide (the rabbit) and Sage (the ragdoll) and they were to go to Sea World Resort in the Gold Coast in Queensland (on the otherside of Australia). They packed bathers, floaties and summer gear. The only problem was that they didn't have any suncream!

***

The next day they went on the aeroplane for at least 3 hours. When they got to the resort it was almost midnight.

" I'm sooooo tired!" moaned Adelaide.

" How much further?" groaned Sage.

Only Elizabeth seemed to be up and running. When they finally got there Hope changed into her pajamas and went straight to bed along with Adelaide, Elizabeth and Sage. Hope didn't know it but she was half strangling the poor toys.

The next day, Hope and her family were going to Wet 'N Wild, leaving the teddies at home. " Where should we go first?" said Elizabeth.

" I think we should go to the buffet for breakfast" said Adelaide hungrily.

" Mmmm... I am hungry!" exclaimed Elizabeth, licking her lips in agreement. So off they went to the buffet." Can't we just take the lift? It would be a whole lot easier, since the buffet is on the otherside of the resort." stated Adelaide.

" NO! IT WOULD BE WAY TOO RISKY!!!!" roared Sage.

" We can reach the button and hop inside, we are capable of that but if people were to see us doing it they would freak out" Elizabeth, who was very good with words persuaded Adelaide not to use the lift.

***

After breakfast they entered a small door next to the human massaging place. " This must be the place where we get massages!" said Adelaide, excitedly. The massages were quite relaxing, they even snuck into the spa.

***
"Quick!" Bellowed Elizabeth " the family will come back soon!" They ran and sprinted all the way to Number 5 (home at last), squeezed under the door and positioned themselves in the same areas of the villa that they had been in when the Gorivangelas left. Then the door opened and Hope rushed inside to higher teddy, bunny and doll.

**********************************************************************************

Georgie continued to stare at the piece of paper. She began murmuring to herself and hadn't realised she had been until " Hckhm, yo. Georgie? What on earth are you saying? I thought I heard you mention my name and I need to know if it was a bad or good thing about me that you said." Adelaide. Poking her small, round nose into Georgie's businesses; as always. Today, Georgie was not in a very good mood and, in spite of her usual calm and collective behaviour, she decided today would be the day.

The day she fired back.

" Why don't you just go and stick your abnormally small nose in someone elses business you little swine!" Everyone gasped except for Head Teddy who then told them to " Quit bickering and shut up!" " So.... um....,' the thing Georgie had said had made the scene incredibly awkward,' So, Head Teddy, what's the big deal about what Hope wrote?"

" The big deal - Elizabeth - Is that you have exposed yourself to humans, which means that, unless that was fiction, only Georgie can inherit the magic to solve this problem" Head Teddy broke to them.

Hi guys, sorry I haven't updated much lately but I don't have much time to update because its nearly summer - and christmas!!! I'm also working on heaps of other books, so, sorry bout that but I will try & update more -

- Bye!! -