Chapter 2: A Breakfast To Remember

Part 1

Chapter 2: A Breakfast to Remember

Sitting the coffee shop, the same one only a week ago I met Brooke in. Jaimee loves this little coffee shop, she spent least 3 mornings here a week.

"Jordy, you have been so quiet. Is something wrong?" She asks me with a questioning look forms in her eyes as worry floods her facial expression.

"I'm fine Jaimee. I'm just not use to the time difference yet so it's making me tired," I lied.

"As long as your okay, because I have to get going to work," she says smile, standing up.

I stand up hugging her tight, she kiss my forehead before leaving with a mouthed 'I love you'.

I grab out my phone in an instant, I open up my text message to see it was from Brooke.

BROOKE <3:
Good morning. Missing you! When you free next?

I smile, it was good to have a friend here. Someone I was quickly becoming extremely close to, no one back home I was ever this close to. So I text her back quickly.

ME:
Hey Brooke. I'm free and bored right now. Come hang out?

I send it. Only having to wait a minute before my phone buzz as I get a new message from Brooke.

BROOKE <3:
YAY! Definitely! Where are you? I will meet you there.

ME:
The coffee shop we met in :)

I take a couple sips of my coffee, I had let it get cold enough that I could actually drink it without burning my tongue off. My phone buzzes once again with a new text message from Brooke.

BROOKE <3:
Be there in 5 min.

ME:
Cya soon :)

I shove my phone back into my pocket, I take another mouth full as Brooke walks in the door of the coffee shop.

I stand up, walking over to her pulling her into a hug. She kisses my cheek turning my cheeks bright red as I blush wildly and she just giggles at me. She walks over ordering herself a coffee as I sit at the table just waiting.

"Hey, how are you?" She asks, her smile perfect on view making my heart race.

"I'm good. What about you miss famous actress?" I ask smirking, she just rolls her eyes making me chuckle.

"You are so not funny! But I'm good actually," she says smiling.

"Maybe, we could get out of here and go somewhere else?" I ask nervously, not wanting to sound like I don't like spending time with her anywhere.

She smirks, her smile devilish as she grabs my wrist pulling me out the shop without a single word. Only stopping we jump into an awaiting car.

"Where are we going?" I ask curiously, my anxiety rising with not knowing.

"A surprise," she smirks perfectly.

We finally arrive at a local amusement park just on the out skirts of London. I step out with Brooke right behind me, taking my wrist as she pulls me into the amusement park gates without even letting me pay for myself to my disgust. I hate letting people pay for me, I like to stand on my own two feet with my own money. Well, the little amount of money I do own since I'm only 14 years old.

"I could have paid for myself Brooke," I say frustrated, trying not to snap or be rude at the same time.

She sighs, a pout falling onto her lips as her head falls down so her eyes focus on the concrete floor. My guilt rising through my body, she leans forward laying a kiss on my cheek.