A Thousand Silent words(8th oneshots)

"Baby," Jungkook called from across the room. You might be wondering how I knew it was Jungkook since I was in the middle of a crowded airport and there were millions of other people around that someone could've referred to as baby, but I knew his voice. His smooth and light voice. It was as if I studied it. I could pick it out of any lineup of any crowd without a shadow of doubt.

I turned around and smiled as my eyes fell upon him coming out of the terminal and walking toward me. A huge, bunny smile present on his lips which curved into a smirk as he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I couldn't help but giggle at the action.

"I missed you," he says softly in my ear, sending familiar chills down my spine. When he pulled away his eyes poured into mine and I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head before intertwining our fingers together and walking out of the airport.

"I missed you too," I told him as we got into the car that was waiting out back. We always left out of the back entrance of any populated place to avoid him getting seen by anyone. It was something I had quickly become accustomed to after becoming Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend, and I was okay with it. I was okay with a lot of things.

Once we were in the car he pulled me into his lap and his lips came crashing down on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and relished in the softness of his lips. I cherished the way he held my cheeks in his hands as if they were the most precious thing on earth. I missed these kisses, our soft but desperate kisses. I never knew how much time I was going to get with him before he had to be whisked away on another tour, so I made the most of every moment.

When we got back to my house, we wasted no time getting everything out of the car and settling in. We assumed our usual positions on the couch. Jungkook leaned against the arm of the sofa, resting his arm along the top of it. I was cuddled up underneath him. My head would rest in the crook of his neck, and his other hand would lie gently on my thigh. We were watching some movie the both of us had seen a thousand times, but we didn't mind. Simply being together was enough.

After a few hours, I could hear my stomach rumbling. Jungkook chuckled. "You're starving too huh?" He asked. I nodded and we both got up from the couch and made our way into the kitchen. I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, he gave me a smile and a happy nod. We didn't even have to speak to one another in order to communicate. We could say a thousand things in a thousand ways with just a simple look in our eyes or a nod of our heads.

I grabbed all the ingredients to the meal Jungkook and I had silently agreed upon, and both of us got to work on preparing everything. All of it was done in silence, but it wasn't awkward. In fact I had never felt more comfortable than I did then standing there quietly next to the love of my life. Him chopping away at the carrots while I starting grating the cheese. On the outside it looked like two normal people preparing for a meal, but for us it was a reminiscence of so many sweet, cherishable memories and we lived them together again without speaking a single word.

After the food was done we'd sit together and eat. His hand would inevitably make its way to mine and I'd smile up at him. A light would sparkle in his eyes as mine found his. "I love you," he whispers to me. Three short words. One small phrase, but it carries a thousand meanings behind it.

I blush and tuck my hair behind my ear. I still feel like a nervous teenager whenever he says those words to me. It's amazing how even after knowing someone for so many years and loving them for so much time they can still make you feel as if it is the very first time. "I love you too," I whisper back to him and gives my hand a little squeeze.

The next several days go on this way. Rowdy days spent laughing and singing. Meeting up with friends and having a great time together. Quiet nights spent remembering and enjoying the presence of the other individual. We'd repeat these actions until he was called away once again like he always was. He'd pack his things and I would help him. The car ride back to the airport would be silent. I'd walk with him inside, my hand in his. His grip so tight that it could cut off blood flow. This was always our least favorite part.

I'd give him a reassuring smile, and it was like I could see the worry melt away from his mind like how butter melts and slides off of a pancake. He'd pull me into a tight, warm embrace and we'd stand that way for quite some time. He'd cup my cheeks and his lips would meet mine in the most gentle and kind kiss. I'd feel the familiar butterflies I always did.

Before he would leave he would kiss my forehead and caress my cheek. Neither of us saying a thing, but both of us understanding. Neither of us making a sound, but both of us speaking a thousand words. And as he would board the plane I would smile and wave. Not a tear would be shed. Until next time my love I'd think to myself, and as if I said it out loud he'd turn around and blow me a kiss.

I always knew you could hear me, my love. I always knew.