ink master

Dave's POV-

  Only one of you will earn  on hundred thousand dollars and a future in inked magazine and the Title of ink master.

  Last week you had to fight on your own but sometimes the best strategy is to follow a leader that's been here before.

  This week, your coaches are two of the most solid artist to every battle in this competition.

  Y/n Navarro and sausage

Welcome back nice to see you guys.

    You smiling like a dork.

Coaches, your team's survival is on your shoulders, save all of your artist from elemilnation and you'll earn a spot in the clash of the coaches face off for 25,000 of your own.

  Sausage, you'll coach the women's team and y/n you'll coach the men's team.

  Go ahead and join your teams,
This week we are testing consistency.

   For this flash challenge you must transform war into art by ingraving a a full suit of armor, working as a team you must consistently engrave each individual section of the armor.

   Creating an elaborate cohesive design,

   We are looking for consistency in your style, consistently in the shape in the thickness and thinness and the details everything's got to match.

Win this challenge and your team will have the power to assign the human canvases in the elimination tattoo.

You have six hours and your time starts .... Now

   Mini six hours later

Five
Four
Three
Two
One
That's it Time is up machines down no more engraving.

All right guys, it is now Time to critique your work, men team's let's start with you.

  Oliver - the smart play here was big open shapes so you have the shiny and then the more matter grinding down areas that create that contrast and show the image, and the bigger open shapes lend themselves to be more visible. My votes for the guys.

  Chris - my votes for the girls

Dave - I guess I'm the tie breaker my votes for the guys, congrats guys you have the power to assign the human canvases.

   Ok this is season 12 battle of the sex's the episode is called amour up, but I hope you enjoyed

        😜😜😜😜😜