C h a p t e r 17

Hey everyone

I am no vacation so i have free time to finish few more chapters in case you are wondering lol

Are you ready for another member debut?

***

Sunday 26 August 2018
3:47 pm
The Atlantic company waiting room

I am nervous.

Jungkook drove me to the company as he said, yet i am nervous even though he asked me not to be scared but i can't feel nor my legs nor my blood flow.

A muscle twitched involuntarily at the corner of my right eye, and my mouth formed a rigid grimace. With arms folded tightly across my m chest i tapped my foot furiously and all the while stared out of the wide open window. This fitfully sunny morning would either see the dawn of my new life or snap my dreams in two.

I haven't dreamt of something big in my life, just a suitable job to i can live. Like i said before that i have worked part times jobs only to get the apartment.

But now after i got it, i have to act like an adult. My thoughts are really unbearable right now.

When the secreatry called me name

-"Miss Y/n?"

-"y-yes?"

-"please come with me"

I stood up of the comfortable chair and followed her while fixing my jacket and wiggle myself in the pants. I am not ready!!

-"please wait here"

She informed me before heading to the interview room and closing the door

I was standing like an idiot for few seconds in a place i feel i dont belong at, i turn my head when three bodyguards and a secretary was walking towards me; the men are wearing suits more expensive than my apartment as for the girl; of course, the weavy long hair and fine modelistic body matches so perfectly with her heels and short skirt that shows her defined thighs, not talking about the white blouse and simple accessories.

Unfortunetly, i found myself comapre her looks to mine
A giant garbage i am!

And then there is this man; the perfect businessman of every action movies that everyone admites for his good looking and taste in clothes, i can see the golden shiny bedge of korea flag on his left of his grey creamy suit, he got a frown and few wrinkles for old age, but his face is holding a lot of pride and sadness.

He looks at me. Suddenly my blood ran away feeling coldness in my fingers and feet inside the cheapy heels, thought he will send me a glare but instead...

... he smiled.

Uh-oh thats not good.

Then he enters one of the giant meetimg room with his men and secretary.

What... was that? Is this the CEO?
I am fucked up for sure!!
Rip y/n

-"this way miss Y/N"

The secretary called me once again holding the door for me and so i went inside.

-"Mr. Min will be ready to see you in 3 minutes and 23 seconds and if you need anything kindly press this button and call 'jenny', me" She said smiling before closing the door

23 seconds? The fancy tik-tok secretary is on time though pfffft okay.

The room is like a perfect magazine cover. I'm afraid to sit in case I wrinkle the fabric or stain it with something I don't even know is on my pants. The couch is cream but inlaid with a fine brown silk; leaves embroidered so delicately that they might have landed there in spring and just sunk in, but I know they took hundreds of hours to sew. The white curtains are linen, the kind of white that is untouched by hands and devoid of dust. A cursory look to the right shows me the almost hidden cords that are used to open and close them. There is one giant television, bookshelf, and a meeting table.