5.0

it has been a year since aimee moved to new york. she lost touch with the girls as her career has skyrocketed. aimee is considered as an a-list celebrity, she has modeled for brands such as calvin klein, victoria secret, tommy hilfiger, and many more well-known brands. aimee moved on from zach and started dating xander, they have been dating 5 months as of this day.

back in la the boys have become way more well-known and collab with popular singers on the regular. zach has never moved on from aimee, and he doesn't want to. he has had his mind set on marrying her one day, and he will not give up until they start dating. although zach still loves aimee he decided it would be easier for him to not follow or keep intouch with her. the boys and girls still follow aimee and reach out to her every once in awhile.

in nyc..

"babe" xander sings as he walks into aimee's apartment "get ready we are going out to dinner"
"what?" aimee said sitting up from the couch.
"we have reservations at 8 and it is currently...7 so we have to leave in 30" xander says as he looks at his watch
"you've got to be fucking kidding me xander" aimee rolled her eyes
"what"
"look at me" aimee points out her sweatpants, sports bra, hair that hasn't been washed in 5 days, and makeup from the night before.

"oof you're right, i should've told you ahead of time, you look rough" xander said jokingly as he walked to the kitchen
"wow" aimee dragged out "i was expecting a 'no babe, you look good in anything'" aimee said mocking a guy voice
"then i would be lying" xander winked as they both laughed

...

as they step out of their taxi in front of the restaurant they are met with paparazzi. aimee and xander haven't publicly announced their relationship an they have been lucky so-far with paparazzi not catching them, until now.

they both covered their faces as they walk in hand-in-hand with aimee walking behind xander.

"aimee! aimee! smile for the camera!" "is it true you're the new face of calvin klein, xander?" "are you guys official" "aimee! look here" the paparazzi yells at them

they finally get into the restaurant and sit in their secluded booth.

"can't wait to see articles about that tomorrow" they laugh.