CHAPTER 1

Edited Aug 23, 2019, Big changes to this chapter if you have read it I would re-read it if you are starting to read this book please just read the chapters that have been edited because I am changing a lot in each chapter and I want you to read the new version of this story.

Thank you 🤗

__________________________

ROSIE POV:

"I love you, You know that right?" His eyes had lots of sorrow in them as I looked into his eye witch, I had tried to look the other away but for some reason, I just could
I needed to put on an act so he could leave me alone for once and for all.

"That's nice, but I don't think I have ever loved you, Ryan, you were just someone to have a good time with nothing more and now your time is up."

"You are a heartless bitch, do you know that you played me and my feelings for towards you Rosie and I promise that I will never let this go."

"Aww, are your feelings hurt that I have never loved you Ryan nor anyone else for the matter will ever love you as well?"

Ryans face was starting to turn beet red, I could see the anger in his eyes but I didn't care any longer, I just couldn't care for him now that he had sex with that bitch.

I was angry but mostly at myself, the reason for that was I had waisted 13 months of my life with a man my mother had told me right from the start that he was a loser and would end up hurting me.

But me being me I didn't care what her opinion was, she and I had never gotten along.

After she had left my dad and I, she only cared about herself and her next hit of any drug she could get her hands on.

My mother was a big drug addict which, who only blamed my father for her addiction, but my father didn't care he wanted to get her the help that she needed but everything had changed when he had found out from my nanny at the time who called him right away and told him that my mother went to use me by sealing my body at the age of 12 years old to a man who was 50 years old that offered her a million dollars for one night my father went crazy.

He tried killing my mother but I couldn't let him do that, I was worried for him so he actually kicked her out penniless and told her if she would ever come around me again that's when he will finally kill her.

I didn't know what happen to that pedophiler but knowing my dad he would be sleeping with the fishes right now or whatever is left of him.

So of right now, he does not know that I do talk to my biological mother sometimes and those times being her lawyer for her drug charges and bailing her out of jail when needed.

Ryan had brought me out of my thoughts when he had said: "I'm happy that I have been fucking your friend behind your back these past months."

Friend what friend she's not my friend, I said to my self.