Chapter 1

Two months have passed since the Nagoya battle, it was already getting late when the group finally found another abandoned house to stay the night. They had been walking for days without a place too rest, all of them were starting to lose hope, but fortunately their luck changed, or at least it seemed like it did for a while...
"Guys look to your left! It's a house!" Yoichi shouted
"The house doesn't look that old, maybe we can even find food inside! I guess our luck is changing" Narumi said
Everyone in the group seemed hopeful and relieved, except for Mika who actually look quite worried.
"Mika, you look worried, are you ok?" Yuu asked
"I'm not sure about this Yuu-chan, something just doesn't fell right"
"Relaxxxx, I'm sure you are just thinking too much"Yuu said while putting an arm around Mika's neck
"Ok I'll try " Mika said still looking a little bit skeptical
The house had two floors with two rooms on the second floor and one bathroom, a living room and a kitchen on the first floor. When the group entered they confiscated the house.
"The house is great, there is only a problem, THERE IS NO FUKING FOOD!" Kimizuki shouted
"Calm down Kimizuki" Yoichi said laughing "You, me, Narumi, Mitsuba and Mika can go grab some food, last time Mika watched over Yuu, so this time you can watch over him Shinoa"
"Okay" Shinoa said
"HEY! I don't need anyone to babysit me just because of my demon!" Yuu shouted
Yuu protested a little bit more but eventually he agreed in watching over the house with Shinoa, Mika look worried because he didn't want to let Yuu alone but he ended up going with the group. Yuu always felt himself blushing when he thought about Mika worrying over him, he didn't really knew what this felling meant.
After one hour, Yuu noticed that Shinoa was a bit quiet maybe sad he couldn't really tell.
"Hey! Shinoa!" Yuu shouted to get the girl's attention
"Jeez Yuu! You scared me!"
"Sorry you looked a bit lost, is there something wrong?"
"Actually yes, there is, I need to tell something really important, something that I wanted to tell you for a while" She looked quite worried while saying this
"Shinoa you're worrying me, did I do something wrong?"
"No you did nothing wrong! It's just that I... I... Jeez how am I supposed to say this!"
"Shinoa you can tell me anything we're family"
" Okay, Yuu, I like you... actually no, I used to like you but now I have another person I like, I just wanted to tell you this"
"Oh... ok, I like you very much Shinoa as family, not in that way..."
" You don't need to say anything Yuu, I know you don't have that kind of feelings for me, I mean I'm neither dumb nor blind, I can see the way you look at him, and I'm sure he feels the same way about you"
"Who the hell are you talking about!"
"MIKA YOU IDIOT, I'M TALKING ABOUT MIKA" when Shinoa said this Yuu blushed from head to toe, he always felt a warm fuzzy feeling when he was with Mika but he never thought about that felling as love!
"That's not true Shinoa, me and Mika are just family, it's nothing like that!"
Their conversation was interrupted because the front door of the house suddenly opened.

~This is the first chapter of my shitty fanfic :) , sorry for any mistakes, but I'm not writing this fanfic in my mother language so I hope you understand.