Chapter 5

Sasuke POV

I decided to open the letter to see what my brother wanted from me and why he would try to reach out to me. It had to be something important if he were to write to me.
I open the letter to see the words
"hello little brother, I hope you decide to open this letter because I think you'll find this information very important to you, I'm sure you know we have captured the jinchuriki, gaara who was friends with naruto and naruto himself decided to come get gaara but I think it's to late for him.
Anyhow getting to the point, I have captured Naruto and I am waiting near the uchiha hideout, -I'm pretty sure you know where that is- if you want your naruto safe you can come and get him in the next three days, if not I'll take him back to our base then...... let's just say you won't be able to get him back after that.

                                               Sincerely, itachi"

I sat there with my anger building up after every second thinking about how my brother would hurt Naruto if I didn't go and save him.
I was caught up in my anger and had crumbled the paper in my hand. I quickly jumped off of the branch I was on and started running in the direction my brother was as fast as I could to get to naruto and itachi.

~le time skip~

No one POV

As sasuke was going at his top speed to find and save naruto, itachi was waiting at his hideout doing nothing but waiting for sasuke to arrive.

~another time skip~
(Yes I'm very lazy)

Sasuke was near the hideout and was ready to attack and had his sharingan out. He scanned the area to find out where itachi and naruto were. When he found them he decided to make a plan.

Sasuke POV

I've finally found my brother and naruto. I saw that naruto was passed out and tied up to a tree when I saw this I was angered more. I have to be stealthy if I want to save naruto and not get caught up in a fight. Yes I wanted revenge on my brother, I've wanted to kill him for so long. But if am to get me and naruto out of here alive I can't fight him now, I'm not strong enough yet.

No one POV

As sasuke was hiding in the cover of the trees itachi was sitting near naruto and felt sasuke's presence and waited for a while for sasuke to make his move but soon found himself growing impatient. "Little brother you can come out, I know where you are" the older uchiha said to his little brother
At this sasuke was a little shocked and thought to himself
"But how? I've done my best to hide my chakra but he still sensed me"
As the younger brother made his appearance he was getting ready to get out his sword and attack, with itachi still sitting there, not even opening his eyes he said 
"You won't have a need for that."
Sasuke still didn't move his hand away from his sword.
"If you want him, take him. I'll gladly give him to you, but if you don't want him I will take him back to my base" itachi said while opening his eyes.
At this sasuke started moving towards naruto slowly still facing his brother and in a stance that said
'try anything and I will attack'
sasuke took out his sword slowly starting to cut the ropes around naruto not taking his eyes off of itachi.
He had finally cut all of the ropes and grabbed naruto bridal style slowly backing away into the forest not taking his eyes off of itachi once.
He had gotten out of sight from his older brother and started running back to his base with a sleeping naruto in his arms.

_________________________________________
659 words
Phew
I thought I would try making it up to you guys by making this one longer than the others
I hope you guys enjoyed, have a great day/night
Bye!🤗