Destruction

• Dedicated to John Gonzales

     After the war, we where left with nothing but a wasted corpse of Russia. The New Soviet Union (NSU) rose up against the Russian Capitalist Organization (RCO), the party in power at the time. The NSU was pushing communism, and believed money should not be the deciding factor in a families welfare. No social classes. Equal rights. No religion based pressures. All was going to be well. At least thats what the NSU thought. Russia was split. Territory was suddenly split between the NSU and the RCO and civil war was imminent. On November eighth 2017, a Soviet transport vehicle was destroyed by RCO artillery. This caused an uproar among Soviet citizens. Yet Vadim Czar, ruler of the NSU, was reluctant to go to war. On December first 2017, Artyim Skvotski, ruler of the RCO, attacked Sir Czar with a saw blade during a press conference. Vadim declared war on the RCO on December eighteenth 2017. Families that where living near the border in Soviet Russia immediately moved farther west, and families in Capitalist Russia moved farther east. The front lines where dangerous, even within a month, the border had shifted east and west and had decimated every thing in between. Supplies where cut short on both sides of Russia to fund war efforts, leaving families starving and dying.

     Soon, the USSR was brought together again by Czar, making the NSU's military stronger than ever. Soon enough, Britain, France, and China, former allies of the Soviet union, joined the war effort on the side of the NSU. China's strategic position boxed in the RCO. The first battle was a naval battle named, 'The Battle of Okhotsk' and was fought in the Sea of Okhotsk on February twenty-second 2018. It was a loss for the RCO and the territory was seized by the Chinese and the NSU set up small military outposts in Tymovskoye. A counter attack was sent by the RCO on Fort Czech in Tymovskoye. The battle lasted an hour and a half. 82 NSU casualties and 13 missing. The RCO troops where thrown out the next week by troops from Fort Vladmir.

     On June tenth 2018, the United States broke an agreement with the old allied forces and joined the RCO. Pretty soon, the battle of Heilongjiang won the RCO territory in China, and pretty soon, the RCO invaded the Korean Union on June sixteenth. The Korean army pushed the RCO troops out. But declared war on the RCO on July first 2018. Korea joined the NSU and again, they where strengthened.

     On July twentieth 2018, a Japanese dignitary was killed in Soviet Russia by a crazed extremist. Japan was outraged. The Emperor of Japan declared war on the NSU on August second 2018. Meanwhile, battles where being waged on the borders in Russia. Stalemates took up so many raw materials that neither side could surpass the other.

     On September seventeenth 2018, The United States bombed Moscow, which was under Soviet rule. The town was completely destroyed and there where no survivors. The NSU tried to fight back, but where weakened, and the RCO continued to take territory and pushed the border all the way to Krasnoyarsk. The stalemate continued.

     The battles continue for a long while. The RCO finally has enough, a nuclear effort was made, led by Sir Skvotski. Collective bombings left the NSU in ruins. The population dwindled in Soviet Russia from one-hundred and fifty million to twelve million. But soon enough, the nuclear fallout became too much, and all of Russia was decimated by radioactive fog, and the same was true for most of Europe and Asia. The whole fallout took only a year to take affect. Bunkers where built, but only high class families survived.

     I was born in a Bunker to a low class Communist family on November twenty-first 2057. My mother died at birth and my dad left to go into the outside world when I was two. I spent my first 15 years in that bunker, living with my Uncle Petrov. He taught me Soviet values and how to shoot (A Be-Be gun at least). That brings us to today, November twenty-first 2072 my fifteenth birthday.