A Sensual Moment

There I stood alone gazing as others enjoyed one another. As I started to pay more attention to the music and my body everything else ceasted to exist. No voices, no life, hell I am not sure that I even existed. I was feeling nothing more than the sensations guiding me. First the music took control of my body. The beat guided the swaying of my hips. The heat surrounding me controlled the amount of sweat that was dripping in between my thighs.

Suddenly a new sensation took control now there was a set of rough calloused hands that were guiding the sway of my hips. A deep masculine smell was now causing a new type of liquid to pool in between my thighs, it was no longer sweat it was my arousal. The feelings this man caused simply with his touch and scent was remarkable. I know that my blush started at my cheeks and did not end until it reached my toes. Heaven help me should he actually touch me in a sexual manner. What would it feel like if he touched my lower lips, flick my clit, tweak my hard nipples that were trying to poke through the material of my shirt. Just as I thought I could escape this nameless, faceless man without him noticing my blatent arousal his hand starts to travel between my legs collecting all of the juices that are lingering on my thighs. As I try to catch my breath I meet his eyes with my eyes. I see his hand that was just between my legs making its way towards his mouth. I watch as his lips part and his tongue seductively licks my dripping juices off each of his fingers leaving nothing but my scent behind. Just when I think he is done, he inhales my scent deeply with a moan. This causes a fresh flood of juice between my thighs and a new hunger that I am dying to explore.