Prince Albert

I buried my fangs in the flesh of his thighs. As warm fluid gushed into my mouth and burnt my throat, it quenched an eternal flame that rarely emerged. His flesh was supple, taut; the blood thick and rich. Some of the sticky substance caught the sections between my index and middle fingers, smudging the thumb and it's regions. My noses flared in delight. Eyes closed, absorbing the sweet, bloody air around me! I licked those fingers off slowly as if it were the last drops of heaven being offered to me, savoring the iron flavour, which humans seem not to understand.

After my delectable meal, I positioned my wet core over his face. I could feel the heat radiating from off his skin, it tingled and caused me to wiggle a little and grab the base of his erection, tightly. He hissed, seductively.

"Are you ready?" I inquired. I could feel the heat moving closer to my inner thighs as his jaw widened into his response.

"Whenever you are," his response causing a shiver to run up my spine. Forcing me to come to the conclusion that he was aroused by my little feeding frenzy. His tongue snaked its way to taste me and I, in turn took the tip for his erected length into my mouth and bathed it till it glistened. Perfect, I thought, when I pulled it out of my mouth to look at it... hardened. His lips curved delicately around my clit and his tongue was as quick as lightning, when he began kissing my core. I melted rapidly into his grip. His hands were firm on my hips as they wrapped around them, merging my private felinity with his gorgeous face. I was immediately forced to arch into this divine pleasure, my lips forming the letter o. My fangs dropped and I plunged them into his inner thighs again, gorging myself on the sweet, crimson nectar that flowed thickly through his veins.

It was as cool as a cucumber in my private room in the old French château. I was glad it was drawing close to winter and the château was mounted perfectly on a hill in the countryside of Nice; with leafless trees covering the grounds, abundantly and a dirt path slithering from the entrance of the abode down to the road. Greenery climbed the walls of my home, giving it a more rural feel. Flowers of vast colours, shapes, sizes and scents, that stained the air sprung from the grounds in the gardens during spring. The back of the stoney walls over looked a breathtaking spectacle of the river, which was probably extremely icy, where a slight mist rose in the early morns or at nights. So I decided to put the cold temperature to good use this morning. I couldn't after all perform my task with my new "client" as hard as a rock in my hand.

Promptly, I relieved him of the comfort and the bit of warmth, my blood covered hand was giving him and licked it clean, returning it to my natural body temperature of 0 degrees. I touched the tip of his cock, then instantly he jolted sending us in the air a fraction, but my results were immediate and sure: one dead cock to roust. Well semi dead, but good enough to work with.

"Damn it, Geillis!" He hissed, deeply. I smiled proudly, even though my expression was out of sight.

Reluctantly, I began by gently inserting a small, warm, lubricated tube, a short way into his urethra. Joao started complaining about a little discomfort, but kept his composure. It was lined up with the incision I made with the tip of my fang, fairly close to the underside of his shaft. I had to pull the ice from my igloo that was in the centre of the king sized bed to deaden his cock in my hand completely, the windows by the bed head were closed, hence prohibiting the chilled air from entering and cooling down my "client".

Maliciously, he continued his assault on my hot, moistened core. I had to pause for a bit to gather my wits. I took the needle from the other bag at the foot of the bed and swiftly pierced through the incision and into the tube, in his urethra. The jewelry pushed the needle out and immediately it began bleeding. "Is that normal ?" Joao breathed on my sweet spot. "Quite," I exhaled breathlessly. My widened eyes were glued to his cock now as it pulsated at the base and blood oozed from the head of his manhood. I licked my lips as my mouth salivated at the sight. But somehow my tongue took a life of its own, thick with saliva it slowly wrap itself around the base of Joao's cock and pulled the stray droplets of blood from the base to the head and into my mouth. I was careful not to hook my teeth in the ten gauge thick ring that was ¾ inches inside diameter.

He shifted my weight above his head to have a proper look at his new Prince Albert piercing and gave me a quick chaste kissed on my clit for his gratitude.

"How long before it heals?" He asked.

"In four weeks," I assured him.

"Good. At the end of four long weeks I will impale you with my new toy." He admonished teasingly.

I gasped and smiled as he swung me around to face him and had me on my back while he was atop me now. He strung my hands above my head and to the bed head and began trailing small bits and long kisses down my writhing body, until he was at my core again, thanking me the only way he could at such short moment's notice.

I screamed; ecstasy bound.

By Bloody I.V.