Prologue

It has been 2 decades since the government has decided to separate everyone in each city depending on their availability, size, and needs. When 2 babies of opposite genders are born, they are given a bracelet with a special charm that has the same symbol. Those symbols are mostly called as emblems.Everyone in the world has a different emblem except the opposite gender, which is scientifically stated as their soul mate by DNA and information above all of that.We cannot show anyone these emblems,since it's against the law.Basically, if anyone tries to reveal the emblem, they'll get shocked by the bracelet.The only way to be able to show anyone, is to show your soul mate in a private room.Not even our parents can see our symbol! The government states that this will bring us world peace. Yet they don't realize it's just bringing more anger and difficulty in our ways of culture and living.This generation has worsened. No one can trust each other. Security guards have to stand in so many places (including your front door) just to make sure no one is doing anything wrong.Everyone is afraid of them,since they carry tasers and newly developed weapons called a Chanver Launcher.They are dangerous.The government is dangerous.Trust no one.Remember,always be brave, constantly be aware and most importantly,never.look.back.