The day

Chris was woke up by the sound of his alarm.

Chris : U got to be kidding me.

After getting out of the bed and did his morning route he decide to go to burger king for breaskfast. after eating his breakfast u drove to his school and put his head on the desk until the bell ring for school to begin. 

August p.o.v how do i look? asking his best friend Brittany. 

Brittany p.ov. u look ok and y do it matter u just going to school around the block

August p.o.v Ik. but i meant see this a sexy ass niggra. 

Brittany and august be friends since Middle school 

Brittany: u are so dumb but u better get going before u late.

she said as she start walking to the door .

August: Ok. y do u went meet for lunch? 

Brittany: i cant leave the office today that crazy ass doctor is working be to the grave and beyond.

August: ( laughing ) anything that make u use any type of musclar is working to grave for.

Brittany: Im serious ...whatever talk to later Bae! 

August: ok...bae ( laughing)

After getting to school he went to his first class which was science which was one of his favorite classes.  after working for an hour he was call to the office to be inform that one his classes was change cause the other class he was in was pack like hell.

Chris: I fucking hate english what the point of taking it? i already know how to talk in english.

Rhinna: ( laugh) chris u so dumb .....

Drake: hey rhinna ......chris

Chris: hey.... ( rolling his eyes) 

Drake and chris really dont like each other cause every time chris would try to talk a girl or a guy drake always found always to rude. it even doe he didnt know chris was gay 

Rhinna: hey drake what up?

Drake: nothing i went to ask do u went to go tygra party this weekend?

Rhinna: i would love to drake but i got so much homework and project to do

Drake: ...ok ( looking sad) 

Chris: Do u really have that much homework to do? 

Rhinna: like i said early u are dumb .....i said that to make him leave cause i went to go with someone else.

Chris: who? 

Rhinna: guest 

Chris: .....idk trey?

Rhinna: Omg! u so dumb ...u!

Chris: O! Ok. 

Rhinna: yasss! 

Ok enough talking we got a new student joining us from Ms. Long class said the teacher. the door open up and august walk thtought the door.