Where Did You Go

"Toothy?! Where are yah?" North yelled looking around for the previously known fairy girl.

She can't fly away where is she? North thought looking everywhere.

Tooth looked down from the rafter she was on. She may not be able to fly but she sure could climb. She laughed at the sight of Bunny hopping around being chased by Jack with his staff trying to freeze Bunny's tail.

"Enough you two." North said. "You should help find Tooth. I can not find her." Bunny stopped running and Jack stopped chasing him.

"Well, she couldn't of gone far. I mean she can't fly." Bunny said with his thick Australian accent. "I'll start looking." Jack sighed. She has been here for over 2 weeks now. How much trouble had she been able to get into? She can't just walk out the front door of the pole, she would freeze to death.

"I'll fly around and look, you two continue your search on the ground." Jack said and took off looking for her. Little did he know she was right above him sitting and watching. She let out a little sigh then stood up and walked across the beam to where Jack was about to fly over.

As he flew he finally spotted her on the rafter looking right at him. Tooth gave him a sheepish smile and a small wave. He landed right next to her and looked at her a little confused.

"Would you mind explaining exactly how you got up here without flying?" He asked a bit amused. 

"Well, I climbed up... I've been able to do things without wings and getting to high places is one of them now." She replied. He nodded and finally said, 

"Well, why don't we go down and tell the others your ok before they die of heart attacks of losing a flightless girl." Tooth rolled her eyes and punched his arm lightly. Jack just let out a small laugh and picked her up and flew down.

"Oi, North! Frostbite found her!" Bunny said seeing the two land a few feet in front of him.

"Good! I was worried Toothy!" North said as he came over from where he was looking under on of the tables filled with toys.

"I'm fine North. Honest. Just wanted to go for a climb. That's all." Tooth said giving a small laugh. Jack smirked from behind Tooth. She may not be able to fly but boy could she climb.

"Well, I know where to find you if your missing again." Tooth turned around and smiled at Jack.

"Well, now I have to find a new hiding place. Don't I?" Tooth said. Jack shrugged.

"I'll find you. I always do. Even when you are out on the field flying around. I'll always find you." Tooth sighed and smiled.

"Of course you do."

***************************************

As night fell Tooth grew tired and went to bed. Bunny left for the Warren. Sandy went out to go give good dreams to everyone. North closed up shop and he headed to his room. And Jack lay in bed in "his room" North made for him when he became a guardian. He let out a sigh and turned over in bed and eventually shut his eyes.

***************************************

Pitch looked around through the shadows and saw everyone was asleep.

"Well now is my chance." He said and disappeared into a shadow into Tooth's room. He checked to make sure no fairy was around. Luckily he stationed nightmares outside the pole to make sure no one or nothing would interfere with his plan.

 He approached her bed ever so carefully to not wake her. Then he wiped up a little nightmare sand and blew it on her. As the sand touched Tooth she started to disappear. But the tickling sensation woke her up to see what was happening. As she opened her eyes and saw Pitch she screamed.

"JACK!!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Jack in his room heard her scream and scrambled out the door to the infirmary to see what happened to Tooth. But he was to late. Tooth was gone from her bed, no sign of where she disappeared to. Jack searched frantically around the Pole. The others had gotten up and went to see what happened as well.

"Jack what has happened?" North said. Jack landed on the ground in front of him.

"Tooth... She screamed and I went to see what was wrong... she disappeared... I don't know where she went...." He said out of breath from flying so fast around. Sandy came out of Tooth's room with a hand full of some black sand he found in her room.

"Whadda you have there Sandy?" Bunny said hopping over. He had been called and so was Sandy after Tooth disappearance. Sandy made a few pictures over his head.

"Black Dream sand?" He said a little confused.

"The only person who can create Black Dream sand is..." Bunny said looking back at the others.

"...Pitch..." Jack said.

"Pitch must of taken her." North said.

"Well it looks like I'm going to be traveling with some old friends in the morning." Jack said with a small smile. I will find you Tooth.

A.N.- And there is chapter 4! Yes I ended it on a cliff hanger. But for those who are really smart you may know what's coming up! If people are reading this I thank you all!! If not I'm still writing!

-cuteluv12342