Y/N pov
While I was waiting for my  friends, I chatted my other GC Alpha wolves(I got this from another story I really love it it's called the descendants pls check it out)

                                                                          Y/n:
Guys can u come over here right now I wanna hangout and mah friends are coming?

Al:
Yeah u said it already there mehehe~

                                                                            Y/N:
                                            Yeah yeah shut up

Jin:coming jungkooks with me already

Shane:OK ako rin punta(k me too)

Al:yeah duh, kailangan Mo pumunta talaga(you really need to go)

Shane:sml

                             Y/n:sml ka na nanaman..

                      shane changed her nickname to "I am sml girl" change

I am sml girl:OPEN THE DOOOR KASAMA KO SI YANI AT AL(Open the door I'm with yani and al)

You opened the door and saw ur friends even your classmates. FYI jimin is also here just not talking much.

"OK I thought--"

"Yeah yeah it's magic"-ythn

You stuck ur tongue out at him and he also did.
They sat on the floor and you got snacks and soda and also a bottle for truth or dare.

"Can we play kiss marry kill first?"Al suggested.

"R u scareeed~?"yuki teased.

Al flipped her hair and said
"Nope just wanna learn stuff first"
She looked at all of us. Oh no.

"OK me first!"al shouted

"Yuki.. Kiss, marry, kill:lexter, ythn oorr jash~"

She was thinking. Then answered

"Kill lex, marry jash, k-kiss ythn"she said. We all "ayed"at the two and ythn was glaring at al  while smiling a bit.

"OK YANI KISS MARRY KILL:ME, SHANE, OR JIN!?"Jungkook shouted

We all "oooh-ed" at her.

"Kill shane, kiss jin, marry you"(YANI ik ur reading mwahahahaha!)

"Hey guys wait how bout we do sets of games before truth or dare cuz I know y'all are cowards"jimin said laughing

"Idiot were not!"we all screamed at him. We then looked together and all of us laughed.

"Ok last.. Y/n kiss, marry, kill:rc, me or jimin?"jin asked. OK WTH IS WITH ME BEING TEEN ABUSED naah I'm kidding😜 .

"U-ummm sorry rc bro but.. KILLRCKISSJINANDMARRYJIMINEVENTHOUGHHEISSTUPIID!"I said in obe breath and covered my mouth.

"Aww cmon we didn't hear!"Ate sachi complained.

"Nuh uh I'm not repeating that again fudgers"

"Ehem.. She said kill rc, marry jimin aaand kiss jiiin~"shane said. U little mother fudger.

"WWWWHHHYYYY"I saw jimin wink and smirk at me. I hate you you little cute, annoying, a**hole.

"JUST CALL ME WHEN ITS TIME TO PLAY MOBILE LEGENDS!"I Shouted.

Before they complained I closed the door and took a nap.

Jimin POV.
"Guys I know what to do"I whispered

"What?"they asked whispering

"Let's draw on her face and post it on facebook!"I said still whispering.

"Aww hell yes this is revengeeee!"ythn whsiper shouted

Sorry babe(cRiNgE) but I need pleasure myself..

We grabbed markers and my phone and drew smiley faces, earth, her name, dots etc.

But then she moved and..

Bleeeeh cliffhangeer
Warning:next chap will be full of craziness or a little gross stuff(dOuBlE cRinGe) byeee I'm busy