I'm In Love With My Best Friend

Hey my name is Cyndy I'm 20 years old I have blood read hair tattoos snake bites and I am currently crushing no that's not right I am in love with my best friend I don't even know if that's right.

If you really want to know my best friend is Synysyer Gates (I call him Syn for short) from Avenged The Sevenfold, yeah yeah I know shocker.

Back to what I was saying before, I am currently in love with him and the bad thing about it is that he doesn't even know and I never want him to find out for all I know if he were to find out our relationship as best friends would be completely ruined by my stupid fantasy and were like brother and sister so if or even we were to date it would be akward.

     I was standing behind the counter at McDONALD'S (yeah I work at McDONALD'S you got a problem with that) when a short blonde bomb shell walked up.

"Can I take your order" I asked politely and what she said next made me regret even being nice.

"I would like a salad with low-fat ranch no tomatos some crusonts (sorry I might have spelled that wrong) and a water with 4 ice cubes and I would like that in 3 minutes."

My eyes widen as the first thing that came out of my mouth was.

"Does this look like Sweet Tomatos to you?"

She gave me the dumbest look as she put her hands on her hips.

"Excuse me but aren't you like supposed to just take the order and do it" she snapped.

"Do I look like a fucking maid to you"

I spat.

"Besides that hideous outfit you got going on yes"

Alright I'm don't playing nice guy either this bitch knows her place or ill show her the way.

"I swear say one more snarky comment and youll fucking regret it"

"Is that a threat? If it is then bring it"

She said as she smirked.

Hopefully this bitch has got insurance, I thought as I threw my hat to the ground took my apron off and jumped over the counter knocking the girl to the ground.

I don't exactly remember what happened but I do remember getting fired and banned from ever coming back to McDonald's like I wanted to come back anyways not like I lost something there.

I got into my car and was driving home when I got a call.

I picked up my phone a saw it was syn, I answered it.

"What's up?" I asked

"Nothing much just watchin this video of some red head beating the shit out of a blonde, have any idea who the red head might be?"

I gulped and tried to find some way out of this conversation.

"Really, the blonde probably deserved it she was probably being a snarky bitch so the red head got pissed maybe even jumped over the counter and onto the blonde then not remembering the rest she got kicked out fired and banned from ever going back."

I heard a chuckle on the other side of the convention.

"Hahaha I know its you Cyndy, nice job, by the way what did she say that caused you to beat the shit out of her"

Syn asked .

"There is no real reason why I did what I did all I gotta say is that she was beig a snarky bitch and should have been put in her place long ago"