━━ 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄

❝ ғor yoυr perυѕιng, aт тιмeѕ conғυѕιng, ѕlιgнтly aмυѕιng.
ιnтrodυcιng мe.❞
 HERE; LEARN A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME. 

Okay, first of all, if you don't get that quote up above, just leave

Okay, first of all, if you don't get that quote up above, just leave. *shrug*

Okay, I'm actually kidding (well, partially. maybe a little?). 

I don't really know how to start something like this, so, I'm gonna probably embarrass myself, but HEY, let's get right into it anyway. *shrugs again*

I'm 22 years old and I have no life.

That's it. That's the whole bit of information.

No, I'm kidding (not about the no life part because I have no life), but there's a little more to me than that.

For one thing, I'm Italian-American. My mom's parents were from Italy and then moved to America to start their family. So, my mom is first generation Italian-American. I'm second gen. I love my Italian roots and I always get excited about it. I still have a lot to learn about my roots, but I do learn. I don't speak Italian fluently (maybe a few words here or there), but I want to learn.

Oh, and I started teaching myself sign language like two years ago. It's a slow slow process, but I know the alphabet and a handful of other words.

I got started on writing when I was in 7th grade. My Language Arts teacher had a creative assignment that we had to do in groups. Basically, we created an outline for a story. My group did a mystery/romance type of outline and I actually loved the plot line. So, one of my friends (who isn't a friend anymore but whatever it happens and it was kind of her fault because she was a little territorial and judgmental), suggested that I write the story. So, I did. 

She may not be my friend anymore but I'll always credit her for opening my eyes to my love of writing. I'm not petty.

I started out writing on QuoteV when it was a little more popular than it was now. I have like 4 accounts over there and I get on them every once in a blue moon (like every couple of months) when I want to be embarrassed over my monstrosity One Direction fanfics. Or Emblem3 fanfics. Or 5 Seconds of Summer. Or Before You Exit.