Chapter 1

(Daisy's P.O.V)

I slowly walk up the walk dragging my bags behind me. Before I could even open the door a women in a red cardigan and skirt comes out!

"You must be Daisy" she says "We have been waiting for you!"

"Hello" I said shaking her outstretched hand "nice to meet you!"

"Come in! Come in" she said. I follow her inside and see the house is huge. My eyes roam the huge foyer and the grand staircase.

"Let me go get your new step brother" she said. I nod and a couple minutes later I see a boy in red pants and striped shirt coming downstairs.

"Hello" he mutters "Louis" 

"Daisy" I reply. 

"Louis" his mom said "go get the others"

"Others?" I ask

"They are a couple of his friends" she replies "go" Louis sighs and trudges back upstairs.

"Guys" I hear Louis call "Get those lazy asses down here"

"Why?" I hear a cute Irish accent ask

"To meet my step-sister!" he replies "I told you guys she is coming today" 

"Hang on" another voice says "let me pull on a shirt" I watch the stairs and see four guys coming downstairs. The one with the curly hair pulling on a shirt. My eyes flicker on his stomach but quickly look away when he look at me.

"Hello love!" the one with the black hair and earings said "I'm Zayn!"

"I'm Liam!" 

"Harry" the one with the curly hair mumbles

"Niall" the cute blonde one says

"I'm Daisy" I reply. 

"Louis" his mom says "show her to her room please"

"Mom" he whines "we are practicing. It then hits me...

my new step brother is Louis Tomlinson from the boy band One Direction. 

"Louis!" she says "your supposed to make her fell welcomed! Remember what I told you about her past"

"oh my gosh" he says. He ignores me completly and heads upstairs "coming guys?" The others look from him to me and Liam and Harry shrug walking upstairs after him. 

"Zayn? Niall?" Mrs. Tomlinson asks "Wiill you guys at least show her to her room?"

"Sure Mrs. Tomlinson" Niall said. They each grabbed a bag and gestured for mme to follow. I follow them up stairs and hear

"Fuck! I am not happy she is here" Louis said

"Why not?" Harry asks

"Cause...my mom is always telling me that her past was horrible and I have to be nice to her" he replies

"Then just pretend you like her" Liam suggests

"That might work" Louis replies. I look up and see Niall and Zayn staring at me, their eyes wide.

"here's your room" Zayn says opening a door for me

"Thanks" I say. They put my bags on the bed and turn to leave. I sit on the bed tears streaming down my face.

"Daisy?" Mrs. Tomlinson asks

"what?" I reply 

"Come down and eat lunch please" she says walking away. I groan and get up looking in the mirror. I see my eyes are red and sigh. Whatever I think. I open the door and hear laughter from the kitchen. I come downstairs and walk into the kitchen and everyone turns to me. I glare at Louis making him look away and sit down at the table. 

"Do you like Pasta?" Mrs. Tomlinson asks

"Sure" I mumble "whatever"  I feel someone watching me and look up to see Louis staring at me eyes narrowed.

"You are a bitch" he mouths. I smile sweetly at him and flip him the middle finger. His eyes widen but narrow again. He shakes his head and sits down beside me.

"I'm gonna make your life hell here" he says in my ear

"I've been in hell for the past 4 years" I say